[Declaration] ONSLAUGHT DECLARES GDZ FULL OUT ON BP

FLOWER

39 minutes ago, FLOWER said:

if your gonna reply make sure you now what your replying with, thick cunt

You literally think of me 24/7. You wake up in the morning login to sb  to see what u can @ me in. You sit on your computer all day waiting for a topic relevant to @ ing me in. you go on sb before you sleep to see if you can post an update to try and convince the community you’re winning a rivalry. You’ve even gone as far as declaring a fullout when you pull 40 to weekends. Embarrassing clan 

6 hours ago, K0ed said:

You literally think of me 24/7. You wake up in the morning login to sb  to see what u can @ me in. You sit on your computer all day waiting for a topic relevant to @ ing me in. you go on sb before you sleep to see if you can post an update to try and convince the community you’re winning a rivalry. You’ve even gone as far as declaring a fullout when you pull 40 to weekends. Embarrassing clan 

im replying to what you put i have not @ you, you are not a rank in bp your just a plus one and your here trying to act relevant. And sorry if i pull 40 why does your clan not want to fight me? can tell your fucking dutch

30 minutes ago, FLOWER said:

im replying to what you put i have not @ you, you are not a rank in bp your just a plus one and your here trying to act relevant. And sorry if i pull 40 why does your clan not want to fight me? can tell your fucking dutch

Firstly Bad intel, I’m not Dutch. Secondly I don’t need to be a rank in a clan to have a sharkbrew account and speak my opinion. Also Personally I’m in my 20s and don’t get me wrong I’m sure you’ve got people proud of you but grinding out for a rank really isn’t me lol. I play the game because of being in bp for so long and I can confirm since 2014 this is the worst and easiest rivalry I’ve ever been in with bp. But thanks @FLOWERfor trying 

34 minutes ago, FLOWER said:

Honestly felt more threatened by snipe teams no lie

3 hours ago, K0ed said:

Firstly Bad intel, I’m not Dutch. Secondly I don’t need to be a rank in a clan to have a sharkbrew account and speak my opinion. Also Personally I’m in my 20s and don’t get me wrong I’m sure you’ve got people proud of you but grinding out for a rank really isn’t me lol. I play the game because of being in bp for so long and I can confirm since 2014 this is the worst and easiest rivalry I’ve ever been in with bp. But thanks @FLOWERfor trying 

if its so easy why wont you fight us at gdz?

On 1/21/2021 at 7:00 AM, K0ed said:

a7de0172e326d56960e6da6f2569af4a.gif

• 4 weeks later...