lpcs

Ram

Supremacy/Zu didn't move up, I'm sure if they had the choice to they would've stayed going out 2 hours later for a long time since they were the top "LPC" clans for a while... more enjoyable trips for their members

It'll take the same thing that happened before to make these 'LPC' clans step up.. I think the bottom dwelling clans would be smart to take the initiative and do it, sooner or later I'm sure some of these clans will start bringing 100s from other clans for a competitive advantage

ATM Olympus is the only clan stable enough to move up the scene. Although I don't think they have good enough quality. I mean they'd destroy LT but no one else.

This

If it's true the majority of their members aren't in other clans, I'm sure they can make the transition without losing much in numbers.. the real adjustment they'd have to make is to improve their warring quality and levels

The lpcs didnt have a choice when eop decided to move to their trip times due to having 2 hpcs remaining (Fi, who at the time pulled double everyone elses pull and CP who wouldnt come out of single)

It was kinda forced upon them 

I dont think any current lpcs have any plans to move to our times, they just enjoy the lpc battle :P

Oh and most lpcs consist of multiclanners 

The lpcs didnt have a choice when eop decided to move to their trip times due to having 2 hpcs remaining (Fi, who at the time pulled double everyone elses pull and CP who wouldnt come out of single)

It was kinda forced upon them 

I dont think any current lpcs have any plans to move to our times, they just enjoy the lpc battle :P

Oh and most lpcs consist of multiclanners 

Not true there a couple lpcs that dont have multi clanners