Onslaught vs Ly Big Miniwar

Godfather

Don’t know what the most embarrassing part of this post is. Please reply with A,B or c 

A) The POV 

B ) the fact onslaught posted 2 winning rounds of mini war they lost 3-2 in rounds

C) the fact legacy went 1-1 in sets with onslaught 

1 hour ago, K0ed said:

Don’t know what the most embarrassing part of this post is. Please reply with A,B or c 

A) The POV 

B ) the fact onslaught posted 2 winning rounds of mini war they lost 3-2 in rounds

d) your clan can't pull to fight mine in a 70v70 clan wars event because you got your clan killed with this rivalry

5 minutes ago, Godfather said:

d) your clan can't pull to fight mine in a 70v70 clan wars event because you got your clan killed with this rivalry

What? The declaration was accepted and as slush said you’re not getting anywhere asking for 70 when you cannot pull 30 to preps 

3 minutes ago, K0ed said:

What? The declaration was accepted and as slush said you’re not getting anywhere asking for 70 when you cannot pull 30 to preps 

1) most recent actually hyped up midweek event i did was last wednesday, pulled 45 for that.

2) i certainly pull a lot higher than 45 on a weekend which your ranks have so nicely gone ahead and made sure the fight would take place on a weekend, therefore you fight me with full wilderness opts.

where'd this energy go? who pulls 40 now you fucking manchild lmao.

L6GdMUF.png

17 minutes ago, Godfather said:

1) most recent actually hyped up midweek event i did was last wednesday, pulled 45 for that.

2) i certainly pull a lot higher than 45 on a weekend which your ranks have so nicely gone ahead and made sure the fight would take place on a weekend, therefore you fight me with full wilderness opts.

where'd this energy go? who pulls 40 now you fucking manchild lmao.

L6GdMUF.png

L000L how do you get smoked at GDZ by “40”blunt purez then 😂

4 hours ago, K0ed said:

A) The POV 

how about D) where bp cancelled their f2p trips and went to cwa on a sunday to avoid og l000l

2 hours ago, K0ed said:

ur avoiding a prep vs og l00000l 45v45 midweek or 70vs70 weekend, ur choice dutchie l000l

2 hours ago, K0ed said:

L000L how do you get smoked at GDZ by “40”blunt purez then 😂

are ya winnin' son? l00l looks like ur doing a good job at smoking clans at gdz by running away for a fake ending hahahaha ook ook ook ahh ahh

5 minutes ago, Boots said:

ur avoiding a prep vs og l00000l 45v45 midweek or 70vs70 weekend, ur choice dutchie l000l

A) I’m not Dutch 

B ) nobody is avoiding onslaught you cannot pull 70 to a prep or 45 midweek 

11 minutes ago, Boots said:

how about D) where bp cancelled their f2p trips and went to cwa on a sunday to avoid og l000l

we went to cw after you spammed prep in edge bank you then came and quickly disappeared. 

6 minutes ago, Boots said:

are ya winnin' son? l00l looks like ur doing a good job at smoking clans at gdz by running away for a fake ending hahahaha ook ook ook ahh ahh

You’re recording somebody that is returning to our fight. 
Also you don’t need to quote me 3x in separate posts buddy 

1 hour ago, K0ed said:

A) I’m not Dutch 

B ) nobody is avoiding onslaught you cannot pull 70 to a prep or 45 midweek 

we went to cw after you spammed prep in edge bank you then came and quickly disappeared. 

You’re recording somebody that is returning to our fight. 
Also you don’t need to quote me 3x in separate posts buddy 

A) yes u r dutchie l00l

B ) yes you are avoiding l00l if youre gonna pre your rivals, why should it be a 20v20 where you bring half invites l000l

C) you started your sunday in cwa last weekend l00000l and you dont do f2p anymore hahahaha ook ook ahh ahh

D ) the audio and visuals sound like youre running away from the fight while the mighty og are smoking gdz l0000l

your tears are juicy hahahahaa

7 hours ago, K0ed said:

A) The POV 

We did two sets you fucking weapon