Trauma MPC same timestamp

A L L E N

#GoodGame

#TraumaScurred

#NothingWill

Trauma give it up, you will never be #1. And tbh with TLP ranks/members, I shoulda expected better coming from TLP who are supposed to be a HONOR clan.

The second your clan starts accepting 20 defence you should be considered an HPC and go out at according times.

The aggressive encouraging of defense and prayer is causing a gap where accounts with no real use outside clanning are considered pure, putting HPC combats far into the 80's and higher - where a pure was never supposed to compete.

There are maxed 50 and 60 attack builds that for all purposes, exhibit the same DPS as those with the higher combats. These same accounts are considered LPC viable, solely due to combat.

At what point is this community going to draw the line.

Accounts with no use outside of clanning have been a thing for 5+ years. This isnt a new "fad" thats being encouraged by some disgruntled clan leaders, this is how it is and how it always will be.

A large percentage of people who clan in eop/fi/foe/tlp/etc only clan. There is no need for them to have "optimal pk stats" or whatever.

yh i do, but why would you post our ml then, we're one of the only true lpcss atm, and we'll obey the rules of a lpc. hercules is going inactive, higgs can't make it to most of the trips. now shutup.

"its ok we broke the rules because this guy can only make some trips"

Logic mia.

Personally don't think its the right time, but hey, you had the courage to do it. Most Mpcs/Hpcs have quite a few hundreds and you still are putting a combat cap on yourself. Also, Lpcs imo are meant to break the combat cap and to move up to Mpc. It's a good thing and should happen eventually. 

About imperial, I saw mithlords in Trauma quite awhile before we brought some sunday. You also had main units, and also sniped supremacy's trips. Its not like we started all of it. Its always hard to see our own faults but every clan has them. (such as imp quickly raising caps before clans could catch up) But in the end its a game and we play to have fun. I guess the drama is part of that though.