Trauma MPC same timestamp

A L L E N

4ftn4x.jpg

Since no other clan wants to step up and openly admit I will @@Syracuse take notes this is how you do it.

@@Ivp thanks for making this happen again.

First, the lpc scene lasted for 4- months again, we all know what happens.. People have plans for their HPC's and they train up it's fully understandable.

But as example Supremacy openly inviting Supremacy to their trips in order to compete isn't acceptable and we are just going to adapt ourselves until we burn that clan down like most of you guys are doing over there in the HPC scene already but under a different name ;) we have 75s and we are fighting 90s that is just "too much" whilst having a matched pull.

Picture below

http://puu.sh/gi9gx/9564fb4a32.png

Obviously theres Olympus that has 85s and Conviction too but they arent a clan that will ddos or hack you in order to compete.

With these scummy moves (Ddosing, bringing mith, accepting 90s to their trips and having mains) we Trauma are now an MPC just like basically every other LPC thats 80+cb and thinks they are low level pures. So I invite you to openly step your clan up into this scene because you are basically already in it.

We now accept Mithril, 90cb- to Trauma as an official MPC. And who knows what will happen in the future ;)

I would like to give a shoutout to Supremacy again for fucking up everything, but I never lost a rivalry and never will so be ready for an eternal beat down whether it'll be over there or over here if you see what I did there.

As I'm writing this topic I challenge every other MPC for a 40v40 minimum prep to settle everything up and I'm looking at both of you Supremacy

We are 2-2 in preps you want to keep it like that by declining every prep request, I dont.

With that all being said, it is sad but it had to happen. We accept every other person thats 90- cb and that wants to join our eternal ownage.

Also Lurk on trauma forums today something might interrest you in there about Supremacy and Supremacy ;)

Swag

Eh, the LPC scene lasted as long as it could. Time to start up the 95- combat era with mithril. 

On the positive side, I only need to focus on one account now :D

Shoutout to all the clans that stuck by the rules for this long. It was fun while it lasted, but all good things have to come to an end.