Your Runescape Reputation

Sith-

ur rs reputation is being a troll 24/7 it's pretty sad

also ur clan uses mains, booters etc. i'm not sure if this post is a troll or not cos it's contradictory as fuck, that's another +1 troll points to you sith

ya man I care so much that's why we prep anyone who asks... Its also why I have a troll reputation (lol) so if you don't care if you win or lose what day and time next week will zu prep us (xd)

A lot of people weren't known for "achieving" anything pre-eoc so they feel as if they have to try overcompensate to be idk.. remembered? A lot of people forget it's a game as well as the internet and this brown sticky stuff really doesn't matter irl, you may be able to gain several positives from clanning on rs such as developing social skills and brown sticky stuff (if you're that socially awkward.. looking at you @@ultama ) but for the most part your online rep won't really count towards your irl at all lol

perhaps they're trying to be worthy of something important and acting relevant online because they have a bad life irl

who knows 

Explains why you spent over 7 hours on scapewars forums flaming people lmfao

Also explains how you're unable to understand that your anti-social behaviour is preventing you from getting events (you probably have aspergers irl tbh)

ya man I care so much that's why we prep anyone who asks... Its also why I have a troll reputation (lol) so if you don't care if you win or lose what day and time next week will zu prep us (xd)

stop posting aftermaths and i'll believe u don't care lol. p.s ur broccolied, please read over what you type out next time. oh and nty;

ur clan uses mains, booters etc.

stop posting aftermaths and i'll believe u don't care lol. p.s ur cauliflower, please read over what you type out next time. oh and nty;

if you haven't notice we barely post up aftermaths anyways & when we do its mostly just the video. Although idk what thats got to do about caring about runescape reputation.

are we not allowed to make aftermath topics anymore? taking a wild guess you get a bit butthurt when we decided to make a topic about our events.

Yet your High councils in Redemption Are known for DDOS'ing Teamspeaks and members to win preps and to attempt to sway other clans preps. Yet of course you don't care about winning or losing on this game. Thanks for being noticed as the downy of the nerds keep it up. 

Sith, you're the worst troll ever.

My question is, why would you DDoS over a gmae like Runescape with a small community, ect ect whatever you said.

Why is there so much flame?

just simply because everyone knows eachother, take a look at LoL, if only 1k players played that game, they most lilely knew eachother as well. Couldn't get along too well, and start hating / flaming eachother.

hehe

if you haven't notice we barely post up aftermaths anyways & when we do its mostly just the video. Although idk what thats got to do about caring about runescape reputation.

are we not allowed to make aftermath topics anymore? taking a wild guess you get a bit butthurt when we decided to make a topic about our events.

why the fuck would i get angry over u making aftermaths of ur events???? think about what ur saying lol. anyway, you completely missed the point in what i said

Lol at the people trying to discredit this topic... They all seem to be from clans who are afraid to play runescape vs us.

is ur aim, with this broccolied topic, to bait leaders of other clans into fighting you LMFAO? do you think they're all as fucking childish and immature as you hahahahah??