Your Runescape Reputation

Sith-

People want to feel important :/ That's why the majority of the cancer in this community does that. They feel lesser in real life so they do the brown sticky stuff that they do to make themselves feel better on this game. That's why 99% of the cancer in this community don't have lives and work at mcdonalds LOL.

my clan is being prevented from getting events cos we're feared

your clan is being prevented from getting events cos u cant even attend them let alone pull

Keep telling your clan that lmfao, it's clearly apparent no one likes you or your clan due to how autistic they all are.

Runescape reputation?? 

a5c94d80bc8990bfc077b03499654a85.gif

If you act any different on rs/online than you would off the computer, you have some self-esteem issues that need to be addressed.  

The people, who believe they are obligated to instigate drama on the internet or feel the need to boast about their "runescape reputation" (Whatever the fuck that is) are over compensating due to their lack of social skills and confidence. 

Act Yourself. Play the game. Have Fun. 

Doesn't seem like you'll ever get past member lmfao stay silent yung mute

1) he's a senior

2) he does more work for severance as a senior as you've probably ever done as a high council for tp

u can only attend events pre-9pm because ur dad will beat u lol

I don't get it, was this is a legit statement? 

Ambush has clearly stated they won't even prep us because they're scared to lose lol

TP however can't even pull for it.

1) he's a senior

2) he does more work for severance as a senior as you've probably ever done as a high council for tp

u can only attend events pre-9pm because ur dad will beat u lol

Ambush has clearly stated they won't even prep us because they're scared to lose lol

TP however can't even pull for it.

1) Senior = A member rank (I know you are new to this whole thing so np)

2) Because he calls without a microphone lmfa0? (I was also told by one of your members you don't call yet you have a microphone too? why are you letting 2 members call instead of calling yourself? is it because you are a mute pak irl lmfao?)

3) You don't come off your PC because you have nothing worth living for outside of your pc lol