Your Runescape Reputation

Sith-

Now, I have my 2 cents to put into this topic, although I rarely get into these sort of trivial flame debates.

Clans are fighting for fun, they do what they enjoy and leaderships will play things smart in order to win and pick their battles carefully. It's a mindset that grew from the toxic community that we play in, where being a troll gets you a special award and flaming is the cultural norm. After having lead with you before, Sith, you know exactly what I'm talking about because you're most certainly as guilty as anyone else. I'm not bashing you or your clan in particular, because it's a shared concept that all LPCs and HPCs share - even many masser clans in W308 are now scouting, making their members download teamspeak, and only hitting things with + opts. Most all of the HPC videos I watch have purple dot mains, and most of the LPCs have HPC accounts in mith that are just low enough to hit mid-high 70s at 20 wilderness. 

At the end of the day, whatever your leadership decides to do, regarding anything in any clan, you will get flamed by someone for it.

why the fuck would i get angry over u making aftermaths of ur events???? think about what ur saying lol. anyway, you completely missed the point in what i said

is ur aim, with this cauliflower topic, to bait leaders of other clans into fighting you LMFAO? do you think they're all as fucking childish and immature as you hahahahah??

well I'm assuming ur leaders are much more childish considering they care if they win or lose a runescape battle.

@ I highly doubt you know anything about our clan as we prep anyone and everyone anytime they ask. I don't care about a runescape reputation or no one would think I was a troll lol

Ty to the better and more.. Well how do you say.. Established? Clans for being willing to fight and giving plus 1s to the topic. Hope to get more fights soon

well I'm assuming ur leaders are much more childish considering they care if they win or lose a runescape battle.

@ I highly doubt you know anything about our clan as we prep anyone and everyone anytime they ask. I don't care about a runescape reputation or no one would think I was a troll lol

Ty to the better and more.. Well how do you say.. Established? Clans for being willing to fight and giving plus 1s to the topic. Hope to get more fights soon

half of our members can't play when we prep you because they lose connection xd that's not too much fun

half of our members can't play when we prep you because they lose connection xd that's not too much fun

so you have a pre-thought excuse of what may or may not occur as to why you won't play runesape. Imagine telling your girl friend (lol at the idea of you having one) I play runescape hours on hours a day, however I am afraid to fight redemption. Why she asks, they may or may not have booters. We might lose. How much of a loser can you possibly be to be afraid to fight someone on runescape?

Its not just you though its most lpcs... Lt... The lower tier clans prefer to do nothing than fight.. It just makes you look worse IMO if you don't lol

So can you please step up and actually enjoy the game and feel free to lose every time, because losing is better than spending your life on a game doing nothing. Trust me you look worse as a clan doing zero events than you do if you lose 100 events, because at least your noticed.. Which is what you want right?

Just because this is  "enjoyable" for you doesn't mean it's enjoyable for everyone though.. it's subjective

I actually agree with you and wish clans wouldn't be so hesitant/afraid to fight certain clans, but unfortunately like Sandra said, if some people aren't winning they aren't having fun

so you have a pre-thought excuse of what may or may not occur as to why you won't play runesape. Imagine telling your girl friend (lol at the idea of you having one) I play runescape hours on hours a day, however I am afraid to fight redemption. Why she asks, they may or may not have booters. We might lose. How much of a loser can you possibly be to be afraid to fight someone on runescape?

Its not just you though its most lpcs... Lt... The lower tier clans prefer to do nothing than fight.. It just makes you look worse IMO if you don't lol

calm down mate, i play rs 4 hours maximum a week lol and that's only clan events and i really couldn't give a fuck what you think about me irl cos i know i'll have a 10x better irl than you haha. it's not about being afraid of losing lol you missed the point AS USUAL you fucking pea brain and ye we KNOW you have booters

Explains why you spent over 7 hours on scapewars forums flaming people lmfao

Also explains how you're unable to understand that your anti-social behaviour is preventing you from getting events (you probably have aspergers irl tbh)

my clan is being prevented from getting events cos we're feared

your clan is being prevented from getting events cos u cant even attend them let alone pull