Exposing Convictions intentions

Flurky

Ummm HELLO! The guy you talked to is the one responsible for everything that has happened to your clan....

This isnt about what you did to our clan or didn't do, the most you guys have done to us is be our little brothers and copy every move we make

This is about the brainwashed members that will be VICTIMS of your inability to do anything by the book and scummy tactics such as hacking ddosing ect.

uhh the accusation of me hacking from Conquers site....I'm just gonna lol at that. I was "rich" back as far as CV v1 (where I wasn't even a rank so don't think I had anything to do with Parm's dirty work). And you can even ask @@slushpuppy, he knows I have absolutely no idea what to do with ACP on forums or any of that stuff. I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to decrypt passwords and things like that. Please stop trying to involve me in this slander lmao.

This is all the word of a guy who was caught ddosing members (and ranks) of his own clan - hence him getting kicked. 

uhh the accusation of me hacking from Conquers site....I'm just gonna lol at that. I was "rich" back as far as CV v1 (where I wasn't even a rank so don't think I had anything to do with Parm's dirty work). And you can even ask @@slushpuppy, he knows I have absolutely no idea what to do with ACP on forums or any of that stuff. I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to decrypt passwords and things like that. Please stop trying to involve me in this slander lmao.

This is all the word of a guy who was caught ddosing members (and ranks) of his own clan - hence him getting kicked.

That's low. Honestly that's really fucked up... To top it off Cv hacked Chaotic's site and got their ip's.

Stealing a clans forum layout is pretty dumb, you can get a forum layout easy idk why they had to go and take yours.

not that shocking.

I told all the ranks not to re-open (1 week after we closed) we all agreed.

So he turned them all against me claiming that I was targeting them 1 by 1 lol because I was the only one keeping CV V2 from opening.

Even got himself def and blamed it on me.

Good job leaving before he drags your name through his pile of brown sticky stuff.

Who takes CV seriously lol

Obviously someone that can't open his own and take it seriously (u)

Did you just say that people who can't open a clan without taking it seriously, take CV seriously?

Your insults are almost as horrible as your clan lol

Talk brown sticky stuff as much as you want, We kicked the stench that was leaking IPS to other clans and he runs off and puts lies in your laps.

Use this while you can. Won't stop the beating your clan will endure once they step out.

Isn't that the same thing you said about the other guy that left and said the same thing brett did??? Really weird how consistent this is. Nevermind, it's not weird, just...you?