Joseph / Choob Sabre / Nox / @JoeyFortnash

Nox

I'm the definition of 'old school', I am really bad with making introductions, I tend to just ramble on so I will try to keep it to the point, and give you some pictures to make things easier. I am one of the original founding members of FO (yes before FOE became FOE), ex High Council, never really ventured into any other sort of clans, quit Runescape way back before most of the people around these days even started playing, and have just been dormant in IRC. I've used "SwiftIRC" since before it was even SwiftIRC it was Gamesnet back in the day. So I am pretty active in the pure community always have been.

The og's will know me as Füher, Mr Honeybaked Ham, Joseph, you name it, I banged with the baddest mugs around. I have always been the guy who was compulsively obsessed with World of Warcraft, and have a sailor mouth, hated by many, loved by more!

I am making my return back to Runescape on 07 currently, and have a lil guy I just started 2 days ago seen here: (2 days progress I have mith gloves + stats + nearly done DT) also I am not sure as to what clan I will be signing contracts with just yet.

1d9811181f.png

Here are some screenshots of me that will knock you off your nostalgic rocker.

80hits4lp.png
06may0518435fk.png
spearkill3cb.png
pwnagepeekay8wb.png
firstwhippkever2jp.png
dtdone1sx.png
dayofpk41cb.png
dayofpk39uf.png
dayofpk17wi.png
dayofpk27xt.png
dayofquesting118ey.png
lollightdied4hx.png
maulwin6ne.png -- mauls were liek fucking 10m then
1milwinw00t3jw.png
ownedbrav3s2do.png

Unfortunately I can't say that I'm familiar with you, but regardless welcome back to the the pure community. I've only been around since 2008 or so myself. Somehow as a community we are still here and flaming each other about trivial bullbrown sticky stuff.

Hopefully I'll get to see your name and face around more in the near future ^.^

Unfortunately I can't say that I'm familiar with you, but regardless welcome back to the the pure community. I've only been around since 2008 or so myself. Somehow as a community we are still here and flaming each other about trivial bullbrown sticky stuff.

Hopefully I'll get to see your name and face around more in the near future ^.^

I've always been the one to keep the drama and shove it. Then again, when I was in my prime in 04-05-06 the community was so much better than it is these days.

I've always been the one to keep the drama and shove it. Then again, when I was in my prime in 04-05-06 the community was so much better than it is these days.

Things are a lot better right now than they were like 6 months ago to be fair.