Best Clan Leader?

Braden

topic is called "best clan leader" not "nicest guy" though :)

I said he used to be a 'solid guy'. Probably could have used a better adjective, but his leadership skills on top of his personality went downhill after that.

Prime/Peak Goop (aka pre-mdma goop) is in a league of his own imo when it comes to Eop

Especially because unlike those that came after him, he didn't inherit the clan when they were already in good shape.. he literally built them from the ground up after having their old forums deleted/hacked and losing the majority of their members in early 2010

He was able to cement Eop as a top 3 F2P clan in both the wilderness and clan wars by the time Summer rolled along... EoP remained a top 2-3 clan in the wilderness and clan wars up until ~March of '11 (could be wrong on the month) till he gave the reigns to Solo in the middle of that Mm rivalry

I have to agree.

The big 3 of EoP back then are up there with the best.

I was personally inspired in my leading by a couple of people over the years, no particular order as all people have negative and positive points. Not to forget the staff team beneath and around these leaders who make it possible, but thats a whole separate list.

SPW - CP in 2008, SPW was very disciplined and quick thinking, which obviously worked as he made CP one of the strongest clans in terms of warring, way better than any other clan around at that point. 

Dr Rage - CP until around 2008, he had the flip side of the coin in that whilst still being a strong figurehead like SPW, was much more thoughtful over his decisions.

Bob - Bob knew how to mould a fun community to be a part of and is friendly with absolutely anyone he comes across (Other than perhaps Zo), including rival clans which benefited the clans he was in massively.

Jibs - A throwback to the beginning of pure clanning, Jib has experienced everything there is to experience in pure clanning and was very decisive. An inspiring presence. Was one of the first callers in pure clanning and imo one of the best.

Prateek - His calling pretty much transformed the clans he was the warlord for into an efficient and organised group, knew how to read a fight and adapt to that. 

Ben - When fully dedicated Ben exemplifies all of the above's positive characteristics and is an absolutely work horse.

Goop - EOP were at rock bottom in early 2009, slumped down to 10 person pulls and horrible inner clan turmoil. Goop dropped his ego, patched up the wounds, and put alot of hard work in and went on to drag his clan to the top level of pure clanning, eventually retaking #1. After seeing EOP at its absolute worst, it was a cool thing to witness.

Tonnes more that I could add but these are the ones that stand out for me.