EoP Defeats The Pure Community And Wins The Longest Pure Fight On 07Scape

Murd

For sniping our cluster & helping you survive a little longer than you should have?

We both saw what happened when RD left the cluster lol..

You were about 10~ seconds off being cleared at newgate fight when RD rushed from south, this happened x2 

once we cleared you at newgate we would've just dipped these gdz return fights are pointless, you survive forever and can return in 15~ seconds not to mention the amount of mains around there

You best drop RD a thank you PM 

Well most of rd are "fo community" ranks...

If anything you should be the ones thanking them for fucking with our fight which resulted in the typical "eop is the focus" scenario. Thanks for the fights, maybe next time you'll be able to take it. Not rd, not fi, not fo, not sv,none of you are able to knock us off.

Also tell whoever is repping Adhi's account to get some return sets

Easiest 1 v 5 off my life, better luck next weekend fo + minion clans!

Well of course it's easy when you're killing a bunch of massers who run out of return sets after 30 minutes haha

Trauma was focused on anyone crashing originally, We killed imperial, Supremacy, Olympus, ZU people, after there was none of them left on the battlefield we targeted foe. Won't even debate that, i don't even care, i'm just in it for scims.

Trauma was focused on anyone crashing originally, We killed imperial, Supremacy, Olympus, ZU people, after there was none of them left on the battlefield we targeted foe. Won't even debate that, i don't even care, i'm just in it for scims.

thank you for clearing things up :)

Wow such propaganda foe dicked you for more then half of the time of that return fight even though u hade about 15 mains camping the brown sticky stuff out of us you just won at the end because u suddenly had 20 zu kids fighting in eop capes for you lol...

402cb83ca1.png