EoP Defeats The Pure Community And Wins The Longest Pure Fight On 07Scape

Murd

156e03s.png

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

SWAUZlf.png

After another week of being the prime focus for almost every clan, the Eruption of Pures set out today peaking at 68~. The result of the day was by far unexpected, and against all the odds in the world we came out on top, victorious, still as the reigning F2P Powerhouse. To all the clans for stepping up and making this all possible; thanks for the fights!

Today also marks the date of the day on which the longest return fight on 07 scape occured, won by yours truly.

We haven't only outlasted ALL clans for 2 and a half hours, we've dominated them, slaughtered them, demoralized them and we've not only made them return like headless chickens, but we've also made them waste so many return sets that their own members got sick of it and simply called it a day in the middle of the fight

lmfao

536ee66ad2.png

f0vtzc.png 

Aaabo9y.png

EruptionTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVC28pkfBkE

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality+Sovereign

We started off our trip as we usually like to by hitting and absolutely dominating Fatality at gdz. As per usual when Fi were struggling, Sv logged in to snipe us while Fo finally passed level 20 Wilderness. Fending off Sv and focusing Fi, we excelled in every aspect needed to stomp both of these pansies into the ground. We pushed Fi over to New Gate hill where they held their final stand awaiting Fo to try and save them from an imminent clearing. Unfortunately for Fi+Sv, fo were a little slow in the brain to mount up a rescue mission and ended up running into another clan somewhere. The distraught in the faces of Fi and Sv members alike was clear as we put them out of their misery, pushing them to single strip and clearing them off the map.

2n8q48.png

aZyf7k.png

KW7Y5m.png

9AtY2g.png

6sKcsS.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality+Sovereign

After our intel informed us of the sneaky plans both Fo and Fi had, we devised our own lil plan to take them both on at once. We were notified of their fight, so we logged in with their Fi capes and absolutely pulverized Fo into oblivion, with none of the 2 knowing what was happening. Fi got extremely cocky at this point thinking they were winning and began to spam some cauliflower brown sticky stuff. We then equipped our own capes, cleansing ourselves of cancer, and then slaughtered Fi members who were still drooling at the mouth wondering what was happening.

Started fighting north while Fo regrouped, Fo soon rejoined in on the fight which resulted in Fi going for a regroup. We started pushing Fo around like ragdolls until they ran to singles and Fi came to hit. We chased the Fo who didn't lobby out around in singles, turned around to find Fi but they weren't existent anymore. Oh well, we strolled along looking for the peasants, made our way to CA when we heard they were both banking and got ourselves a bank too.

knMFgB3.png

wcGAKH.png

B6AyZc.png

n3f0BM6.png

f0vtzc.png

( The longest pure fight in the history of 2007 scape )

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage +

Redemption Sovereign + Fatality Olympus

Our FO spy gave us intel about them doing nothing east of dwarves, so with matched opts, we dedcided to pay them a visit

We instantly became aggressive and pounded the dogs in-between the trees relentlessly.We did our best to drag them deeper, but they were really focussed on trying to stay south. Probably because after 3-4 minutes Fi were coming from dwarves to focus us. As expected, Fo pulled away from the fight to regroup so we decided to go pull up to gdz and start a fun af return fight.

Little did we know, we brought nearly the whole pure community up to gdz with one common objective: Kill EoP.

Seeing as it turned into a nearly 3 hour return fight, I'll list down what happened.

We fought Fi, Rd, Fo (all while being camped by sv) multiple times and had minimal regroups as that sort of happens when you are the main focus of everyone. We punished Fi into ending, soon after we did the same to Rd. Then it was just us and Fo (or so we thought).

With Sv now being the only retards sniping us, we took full control of the fight. We started giving Fo some good dietry tips as they jogged around gdz in an attempt to stall for returners. This did not work. After sheer domination and by far superior member quality, Fo were just about spent. With 20~ dogs unsuccessfully attempting to hold their ground against our now 55 strong group, we put them out of their misery and cleared them off of the minimap.

With Fo cleared, we sat up at gdz awaiting for their incoming return group. Flexing their muscles, a mass1v 25 man group teled up only to be obliterated on login. After another 10 minutes of beating the ediots down, we found the brown sticky stufftier lpc version of Supremacy, Imperial, trying to snipe us. We ran into them and took care of them quickly. Turning our attention abck east of gdz, we thought we rushed Fo. Turned out Fo were trying to hide/blend in with an lpc called Olympus in an attempt to save themselves. Kudos to Olympus, they seemed to have more balls than Fo and put up a fight worthy of recognition! Basically we slaughtered them all, I think Trauma came in and took care of Fo's meatshields eventually as well. We sat back in gdz after another 15~ minutes of fighting and found Fo were trying to scurry off to New Gate. No sir, you are not getting away that easily, we rushed through the LPC's duking it out and stomped Fo one final time before getting our ending fall in. We killed the rest of the Sv who were still trying to snipe us and then walked down.

Today marked a day of where we didn't only outlast but also outperformed our opponents, everything went right today, from our scouting to our calling, and from our calling to our returning, I'm proud to say that we (EoP) have the best member quality in the game.

And when people said that there was no participation award in Runescape, they were lieng to u, there is one:

402cb83ca1.png

f0vtzc.png

3O5KbH.png

DVYsKB.png

5V7RmV.png

pC7tMB7.png

zUIvkJ.png

NOi7bX.png

BMudsI.png

OZy3Fl.png

ebZLsia.png

2798R5G.png

1OQMlg6.png

qBdoFCU.png

nkA10U.png

97jl2g.png

lzp7Tq.png

FRvipJ.png

1NXXBN.png

3ubZ9j.png

TZWSAu.png

qVYKYa.png

8019534370.png

THgbSN.png

MGgLBG.png

ig8idy.png

ZlCLWe.png

zRXryR.png

PWllol.png

LTaZtW.png

Fo then mass teles back up lmfao, and another 30 min return fight beginds:

6rjYEO.png

jaxS3X.png

6QkoaT.png

w6UUwd.png

u0GLqF.png

ULGRvyk.png

KhIA0cb.png

B5IpG27.png

kDBLZQ0.png

kWzLbnI.png

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

SWAUZlf.png

Think you have what it takes to be a legend?

Want to enjoy your time in Pure Clanning?
Want to be a part of the #1 Pure Clan that is capable of incredible feats?

Query any @Op in #Clan-EoP to spy or join today!
#clan-eop | www.eop-rs.com

was on traumas trip

tlp came with us

and we were told to off Eop and focous foe with our 55

Yeah same thing happened to me man, was on RD's trip on my spy when we were told to focus red & later my little brother was pking with his lpc called Olympus where he was told to focus EoP aswell!

I dont know why they would do such a thing tbh.

Yeah same thing happened to me man, was on RD's trip on my spy when we were told to focus red & later my little brother was pking with his lpc called Olympus where he was told to focus EoP aswell!

I dont know why they would do such a thing tbh.

When we hit Trauma wasn't there, so of course we focused you :P

Once Trauma and friends arrived we just attacked both of you indiscriminately. We did it because there wasn't anything else going on in the lpc scene, possibly due to the fact that most lpcs didn't want to step out to fight Trauma and friends and their high levels in mith. Can't say I blame em. Was a fun cluster though :)

When we hit Trauma wasn't there, so of course we focused you :P

Once Trauma and friends arrived we just attacked both of you indiscriminately.

Yeah i don't blame you for wanting action, its a good thing we can hold our ground even when its 2 or 3 clans against us, GF.