EoP Defeats The Pure Community And Wins The Longest Pure Fight On 07Scape

Murd

Who was the last clan standing? Eop, and we had to fight 4 clans in your capes.

lol you're broccolied eop was the ones bringing cape switches and had 20 mains + zu and then trauma at the end that's why you were the last team standing before all that brown sticky stuff you got completely carroted for 2 hours.

lol you're cauliflower eop was the ones bringing cape switches and had 20 mains + zu and then trauma at the end that's why you were the last team standing before all that brown sticky stuff you got completely carroted for 2 hours.

he confirmed EOP last clan standing

#

VICTORY HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED

Does anyone else remember when FO used to be FOE?

Back in the good old days when they just shut up and did what we told them to do, which was usually to meatshield HF for us so that we could fight MM.

Actually I remember when EOP was Foe's meatshield for the longest time against MM, then when Walli didn't need you guys anymore and just threw you away you guys got fucking mad and ddosed the site for a while.

Sucks to suck =(

The same thing will happen soon enough this year.

Actually I remember when EOP was Foe's meatshield for the longest time against MM, then when Walli didn't need you guys anymore and just threw you away you guys got fucking mad and ddosed the site for a while.

Sucks to suck =(

Lol eo irellevant

Sucks to suck =(

You joined FO in 2013 after being like a member of Young Rebels, I don't think that anyone can take you serious.

Sucks to suck =(

Why are you telling me what happened 4 years ago when I was there and part of the discussions and you hadn't even heard of the pure community yet, lmfao.