Final Ownage Elite's Action Packed F2P Saturday.

Lugia Ex

Im not going to lie, but i teled up, this is what i witnessed. Eop walking circles around gdz chasing FOE. FOE would run somewhere to try mass regroup at gdz with 30, to watch EOP hit it and repeat what i just said. Then Imperial came in watched them get dicked by EOP until trauma started to clear them up. The only time it looked interesting was when i saw 60 Foe capes, i then realized olympus were out there too. But when they got dicked running to gap it was all over.

I enjoy seeing a 2.5 hour return fight, however EOP won this one.

Goodjob though FOE.

30 minutes of domination doesn't rack up as much kills as 120 minutes. Their banks are definitely hurting more than ours but big up to their members who never gave up; which is why they won in the end ;p

Nice Pictures Cronic  :angry:

Died like 35 times but it was all worth it.

Died 6 times and got like 30 kills, thanks to all those who died without tanking their invent :).

Like 10 of them was @@ENT3I though. <3

Was a lot of fun but did get a bit boring after 90 or so minutes lol.

If EO wants to claim #1 "wildy" f2p with the aid of mains hitting our teamspeak off  and help from other clans so be it enjoy your certificate put that on the fridge for Mommy. We would carrot you in a 1v1 Full Out or prep. Glad Eo had more mains and time on there hands cya today.

If EO wants to claim #1 "wildy" f2p with the aid of mains hitting our teamspeak off and help from other clans so be it enjoy your certificate put that on the fridge for Mommy. We would carrot you in a 1v1 Full Out or prep. Glad Eo had more mains and time on there hands cya today.

This l0l

That's true, in return fights & clusters like this the clans keep taking turns on taking "advantages" because one does not simply go there & fight 3 hours straight with 1 inventory.

People die at different times & return/re-rush at different times, sometimes make dumb movements & get sandwhiched, which gives other clan the "advantage" etcetc...

(which means that you claiming that held the whole cluster in your advantage for ~2hours is also absurd)

So i guess it would make sense that the last clan standing after ~3 hour cluster of ~5 different clans would be the clan to win the cluster.

~Fi couldnt handle the heat & got cleared + ended their trip

~RD couldnt keep up & also ended their trip

Which left EoP + Foe (& the SV mains ofc) there, where we would eventually clear you completely before the Lpcs decided to join in on the fun & you mass teled up, which continued the cluster for a little bit longer.

###### In the end i think we were the clan that deserved the winning of this cluster considering that despite the brown sticky stuff storm that occured there we still stood strong & ended + walked down with 50+ left & 65 left on TS, while all the previous clans had ended their trips.

"but you can't say they both just want to kill Eop. Even look at their aftermath topics they claim to clear us both."

I came to trip late & didnt even see Fi, but i was there in the RD/EOP/FOE cluster, Im not saying that they were only focused on EoP, they probably killed both Foe & EoP, but i can easily say that it made a HUGE difference once RD was out of the picture, because after that we were constantly gaining opts to the point where we had ~55 at gdz & made you run laps around gdz, so taking that into consideration it felt like a big part of RD was focusing EoP (you cant say the same considering that you started losing almost instantly)

===== Regardless, the fight was fun & i think we are all winners for having fights like this after the near death of clanning not even less than a year ago.

God bless this kid with his essays