Final Ownage Elite's Action Packed F2P Saturday.

Lugia Ex

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist| Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

tGf6nvg.png

Today, Final Ownage Elite set out with a strong pull of 67 elite, core members ready to display our dominance within the F2P server.

As many other clans had pulled around this number, we knew we were going to be in for a long night, lasting close to 3 hours, including a 2½ hour return fight where we ended 45 strong - a statement of dedication from all who stayed throughout the entirety.

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o1PymYQ8HiQ

~ Pixel Pigeon ~

~ Ibro ~

iSm8tWG.png

20qjg60.png10nvp4x.png

Our first fight of the day was against Fatality, who rushed us just west of 18 ports. We quickly took control of the battle and pushed Fi north, when EoP joined the party. We slipped out of the fight to re-organize and re-rush the fight. As we re-entered the fight, Fi pulled out and we began fighting EoP, maintaining the advantage from start to finish until Fi re-rushed the fight and we pulled out to avoid any further losses in this cluster.

iSm8tWG.png

10nvp4x.png

Our next encounter was against EoP, who rushed us north west of Horse Shoe and we once again, began to take control of the fight. Receiving information that Fatality would attempt to crash, we positioned ourselves further south of EoP to avoid being sandwiched. As Fi crashed, both Foe and EoP pulled out and left the fight unfinished.

Good fight EoP.

iSm8tWG.png

10nvp4x.png

(Return fight - Part 1, ft. Fi crash)

We had sighted EoP at Gdz hut and began our rush, dominating and pushing EoP around for a long period of time until Fi crashed from behind them. We quickly shook ourselves from this 1v2 and regained dominance, simultaneously fighting off both clans. After a period of fighting off wave upon wave of attacks from EoP and Fi, we decided enough was enough and slammed Fi into a sandwich between us and EoP,  twice - resulting in their compliance and not only leaving the battlefield, but ending their trip.

iSm8tWG.png

10nvp4x.png

(Return fight - Part 2, ft Rd crash)

As we removed Fi from the battlefield and were mopping up what was left of EoP, Redemption decided to also get involved in our fight. The next 30-40 minutes consisted of us beating both clans into single digits where the other would play 'saving grace' until we again decided we were tired of fighting off two clans and chased Redemption to gap, kindly telling them to **** off. EoP attempted to get one last sandwich attempt on us before being chased around Gdz for the 50th time and dropped into single digits, where Rd once again ran to their aid.

Having taken on and beaten both clans into single digits multiple times, we began walking toward gap preparing to leave when we were rushed by both Rd and EoP's small return groups. Again kicking into gear, we began to dominate the fight, eventually removing Redemption from the battlefield leaving us to continue our work with EoP, uninterrupted - or so we thought.

iSm8tWG.png

(Return fight - end)

After a 2 hour long dominance over all clans that stood in our way, the fight was crashed by Sovereign, Trauma and Olympus, a low-level pure clan that took our capes after our closure. Olympus's arrival gave us some good laughs as EoP mistook them for us and we sandwiched them between both clans. Eventually, Olympus left the battlefield and were faced with fighting EoP+Sv along side Trauma who had finished their fight with Olympus and stuck around to focus on us.

We were unable to regain control over the fight with two pure clans and a main clan focusing on us, however ended strong despite the end result of the fight.

iSm8tWG.png

IuCJ6zV.png

(More soming soon, site is being ddosed)

grgyZ.jpg

grgR0.jpg

grheX.jpg

grhrl.jpg

grhAO.jpg

grhGB.jpg

iSm8tWG.png

"Olympus, a low-level pure clan that took our capes after our closure"

"We were unable to regain control over the fight with two pure clans and a main clan focusing on us, however ended strong despite the end result of the fight"

All i needed to see, get dicked brown sticky stuff kids.

Im not going to lie, but i teled up, this is what i witnessed. Eop walking circles around gdz chasing FOE. FOE would run somewhere to try mass regroup at gdz with 30, to watch EOP hit it and repeat what i just said. Then Imperial came in watched them get dicked by EOP until trauma started to clear them up. The only time it looked interesting was when i saw 60 Foe capes, i then realized olympus were out there too. But when they got dicked running to gap it was all over.

I enjoy seeing a 2.5 hour return fight, however EOP won this one.

Goodjob though FOE.

"Olympus, a low-level pure clan that took our capes after our closure"

"We were unable to regain control over the fight with two pure clans and a main clan focusing on us, however ended strong despite the end result of the fight"

All i needed to see, get dicked brown sticky stuff kids.

[12:56] <[EoP]JoJo> how do i know that tho, its all chance, im enjoying my time in eop atm

[12:56] <[EoP]JoJo> if i joined foe now, id be a regular ass member, and have to re-work my way up

[12:57] <[EoP]JoJo> and it would still be a chance that i get promoted in foe

[12:57] <[EoP]JoJo> i have a much better chance of being promoted in eop

[13:16] <[EoP]JoJo> see thats different, if solo left and we went to complete brown sticky stuff, then id reconsider

rofl, we all know what happened

Are you sure? You died the most out of all of your ranks.

The only reason Eop got the upper hand is because of other clans interfering at the end.

We had the advantage for the first 2 hours of the fight which Eop doesn't even deny so Gj at the end Eop.

We need to work on our endings! See you tomorrow

So you're telling me that clans werent interfering in the first part of the return fight? IE: RD & Fi

Care to hazard a guess which colored capes would be the main focus of these clans in the cluster? 

You are also saying that Imperial & Olympus being in the last cluster were somehow an advantage for EoP? God bless lol.

So you're telling me that clans werent interfering in the first part of the return fight? IE: RD & Fi

Care to hazard a guess which colored capes would be the main focus of these clans in the cluster? 

You are also saying that Imperial & Olympus being in the last cluster were somehow an advantage for EoP? God bless lol.

No I'm not saying those clans weren't interfering, they did but you can't say they both just want to kill Eop. Even look at their aftermath topics they claim to clear us both. I'm fairly sure those two clans were there for different reasons that trauma, imperial, Olympus were.

Don't get mad at me, I'm just voicing my opinion. But I think we had an advantage throughout the fight many times, or are you saying you just carroted us for 2 hours 30 minutes straight? That's impossible because then it wouldn't have lasted so long

But I think we had an advantage throughout the fight many times.

That's true, in return fights & clusters like this the clans keep taking turns on taking "advantages" because one does not simply go there & fight 3 hours straight with 1 inventory.

People die at different times & return/re-rush at different times, sometimes make dumb movements & get sandwhiched, which gives other clan the "advantage" etcetc...

(which means that you claiming that held the whole cluster in your advantage for ~2hours is also absurd)

So i guess it would make sense that the last clan standing after ~3 hour cluster of ~5 different clans would be the clan to win the cluster.

~Fi couldnt handle the heat & got cleared + ended their trip

~RD couldnt keep up & also ended their trip

Which left EoP + Foe (& the SV mains ofc) there, where we would eventually clear you completely before the Lpcs decided to join in on the fun & you mass teled up, which continued the cluster for a little bit longer.

###### In the end i think we were the clan that deserved the winning of this cluster considering that despite the brown sticky stuff storm that occured there we still stood strong & ended + walked down with 50+ left & 65 left on TS, while all the previous clans had ended their trips.

"but you can't say they both just want to kill Eop. Even look at their aftermath topics they claim to clear us both."

I came to trip late & didnt even see Fi, but i was there in the RD/EOP/FOE cluster, Im not saying that they were only focused on EoP, they probably killed both Foe & EoP, but i can easily say that it made a HUGE difference once RD was out of the picture, because after that we were constantly gaining opts to the point where we had ~55 at gdz & made you run laps around gdz, so taking that into consideration it felt like a big part of RD was focusing EoP (you cant say the same considering that you started losing almost instantly)

===== Regardless, the fight was fun & i think we are all winners for having fights like this after the near death of clanning not even less than a year ago.

Amount of people you pulled eop pulled out of their ass in the last 40 mins was a joke, not all of them were eop I will tell you that for a fact now lmao.

gg

shouldve read my above post:

Im not saying that they were only focused on EoP, they probably killed both Foe & EoP, but i can easily say that it made a HUGE difference once RD was out of the picture, because after that we were constantly gaining opts to the point where we had ~55 at gdz & made you run laps around gdz, so taking that into consideration it felt like a big part of RD was focusing EoP

How is us having ~50 people at gdz a joke when we had 65 people on ts actively returning lmfao.

The only reason Eop got the upper hand is because of other clans interfering at the end.

We had the advantage for the first 2 hours of the fight which Eop doesn't even deny so Gj at the end Eop.

We need to work on our endings! See you tomorrow

This, id say foe is #1 easily from that fight