lilguy clans

0ldschooler

Can you stop interfering with the fights between top dogs? You gain absolutely nothing from it, you are just meatshields to the clan's you're trying to help out, which is kinda embarrassing if you ask me..

Especially the Lpcs like Olympus, Trauma & Imperial who all came to interfere with the cluster between Foe & EoP today, do you really want clans like Foe & EoP to go out at your trip times & punish you? Think again before you answer plz...

Would be much more fun & logical for clans to fight the clans that are actually in their league instead of trying to crash the fights between #1 spot, the clans that do that mainly are RD & SUP because they all wanna dethrone EoP & help out Foe, but what do YOU gain from this even if you succeeded? - NOTHING

Crashing fights every now & then is obviously going to happen & i kinda enjoy those clusters so i have nothing against it, but its always the same clans trying to accomplish something that will never happen. You being in the cluster with the top dogs doesn't mean you are competing for the spot as well, you are just meatshields and a decent leader would find you some clean fights vs other clans instead of doing this brown sticky stuff.

Atm i feel like these clans should be competing with eachother so we could have an accurate top clan ladder & then go from there...

FoE <> EoP 

RD <> FI (or maybe CP & Fi)

CP <> TLP (or maybe SUP >< TLP since they have the cape rivalry and all)

Zu <> SUP 

LT <> Trauma

(The lpcs should just stay the fuck away if you dont want Hpcs to start returning the favors & start crashing your fights)

You guys finally have the opportunity to have clean 1v1s, which used to be rare when top dogs were just crashing everyone & everything, but you guys dont seem to take the opportunity & try to interfere with the top clans instead (which will eventually bite you in the ass trust me)

~~ Btw this is not me ranting about the clans 5v1'ing EoP and whatever... I kinda enjoy those fights tbh, gives us a decent challenge & a chance to become stronger than ever. 

I just legit think that this would make more sense than the current brown sticky stuff we're doing tbh. :)

Either wayy i was bored so i decided to write down this essayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:popcorn:

Last week when I was able to attend the saturday pk trip we had really fun fights, and your somewhat right those MPC/LPC's sniping FOE/EOP cud get cleared once focused in .5 which tbh wastes there time and gives both of us free action :)

This lmfao don't say trauma interfered we came to help your bitchass when you were getting 4v1d or w.e

Calm down rambo, i have no idea why you were there, i stated all the clans that were in the cluster who originally werent supposed to be there, no need to get butthurt.

It wasnt even the main point of this topic as i wasnt just talking about today.

Calm down rambo, i have no idea why you were there, i stated all the clans that were in the cluster who originally werent supposed to be there, no need to get butthurt.

It wasnt even the main point of this topic as i wasnt just talking about today.

Want logs

Sorry if we bothered you :P It was just a bit difficult to find action from other lpcs, so we figured if we were having to fight Trauma and their TLP/ZU accounts anyway we might as well go hit an HPC fight. It was a fun cluster though, I really enjoyed it :)