[REVIEW]F2P Prep ImPerial vs Trauma was ez

D o n

yea bc they cheated so why should we stick to the rules if they cheat?

Because you had 37, you're telling me you need +10 people on them and 100+ cb's to fight them in a matched prep? You have a leak in their ts and heard everything they were saying, you could of easily took a screenshot of their fall in and left the portal and exposed them but instead you decided to rush with +10 post a topic saying you won a prep and made your clan look broccolied because now everyone thinks its you guys who are at fault here. When they look at the topic they'll be like 'this is just you guys rushing matched prep +10 opst) wow gz on win!' If you're going to expose them do it right. Worst topic made.

To show Trauma only talks brown sticky stuff, we slammed them last weekend down 10 and this time we set up a fair prep and what they do is cheating. They cant have fair fight vs us, they have to bring 100s to win over a lpc clan??

I feel as if no one understands it's pointless of lowering your standards to make another clan look cauliflower, if Imperial was better than Trauma you wud just wait till weekends and crush them or accept a fullout. Pointless aftermath topics lower the respect on these forums, or whatever is left of it.

dispute nigga

I wasn't there, and I'd be bias as fuck to try and sort out what actually happened. I'm just going to stand aside and let someone else non-bias come to the best decision.

Don't drink on a tuesday night by the way, I don't recommend it. (I'm hungover as fuck)

To show Trauma only talks brown sticky stuff, we slammed them last weekend down 10 and this time we set up a fair prep and what they do is cheating. They cant have fair fight vs us, they have to bring 100s to win over a lpc clan??

compare the vids from last weekend, anyone with half of don's brain could see that you guys got bullied rofl

desperate times desperate measures

You slammed us last weekend yet you had no topic for Saturday and Sunday you had a topic full of propaganda comparation isnt needed just watch the vids.

Can you explain me what a fullout will do good for, with your 20 man pull today where will you get your pull from? Tlp/eop? 

Compared to your daily sign ups we dont do that, we pulled 37 vs Redemtpion and 28 vs you I am going to tell you why.

My members care about winning vs an hpc more than they care about the poverty thing that you call a clan.

And heres the proof that I legit don't care about you guys simply because you're way too easy I don't gain anything from killing you anymore however if supremacy wants a prep i'd be glad to slam them

de940835ef.png

I feel as if no one understands it's pointless of lowering your standards to make another clan look cauliflower, if Imperial was better than Trauma you wud just wait till weekends and crush them or accept a fullout. Pointless aftermath topics lower the respect on these forums, or whatever is left of it.

I really dont understand how a fullout would do anything. You know both Imperial and Trauma will try their best to just invite who ever they can. With members from other clans attending a fullout it wont show YOUR clans quality.

I really dont understand how a fullout would do anything. You know both Imperial and Trauma will try their best to just invite who ever they can. With members from other clans attending a fullout it wont show YOUR clans quality.

So you're saying that your memberbase is made of 100% Imperial and no one is from RD/Sup etc?

Use ur fucking brains LPC's are made for multi clanning and thats been since 2010 Obviously you wouldn't know since your first clan was Young Rebels

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:07:45) <[Don]> yo
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:08) <[-Allen-]> ?
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:44) <[Don]> im telling you now
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:49) <[Don]> dont bother bringing any1 over 83cb
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:58) <[Don]> we will leave
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:14) <[Don]> or try ddosing
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:23) <[-Allen-]> will you shut the fuck up
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:25) <[-Allen-]> anbd stop crying
(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:25) <[-Allen-]> or what

There's a reason you did this, and it's not because we were going to cheat

There's a reason you declined the fullout, and it's not because we would bring "invites"

We know, and you know, that we are the superior clan, keep hiding on weekends and avoiding us in clanwars lmfao

You slammed us last weekend yet you had no topic for Saturday and Sunday you had a topic full of propaganda comparation isnt needed just watch the vids.

Compared to your daily sign ups we dont do that, we pulled 37 vs Redemtpion and 28 vs you I am going to tell you why.

My members care about winning vs an hpc more than they care about the poverty thing that you call a clan.

And heres the proof that I legit don't care about you guys simply because you're way too easy I don't gain anything from killing you anymore however if supremacy wants a prep i'd be glad to slam them

de940835ef.png

yeh but your still going @ LPC TIMES LOL

I dare you to go hpc times ur clan will legit pull 10 and close within a week too bad you wont cuz u scared son!

de940835ef.png

Then why accept the prep and cheat. You agreed on the rules and and wasted both ours and your clans time??? 

There's a reason you did this, and it's not because we were going to cheat

There's a reason you declined the fullout, and it's not because we would bring "invites"

We know, and you know, that we are the superior clan, keep hiding on weekends and avoiding us in clanwars lmfao

Not only that, they think they can gain hype from that. They probably camped our forums and saw brown sticky stuff buzzing whilst them camping 10k post count and being a deadhole.

They don't realize no one cares about them simply because no one knows them. So then they tried to copy whatever we do.

i.e

We declared a full out

They declare a prep

We prepped RD and won

They prepped RD and lost

As my pal would say

the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

Not sure why you rushed us, you had 90s/100s aswell and we even were going to let you attack 1st round. I guess you guys aren't willing to fight. =/

No you weren't ;) We heard your leaders say it clearly on teamspeak that you were going to spread rush them so we couldn't see your "higher levels".

It was a waste of both clans' times, lets be honest. But just hilarious that Trauma actually wanted the prep and decided to break the cap, leading imperial to do this. No reason to deny that, your leadership made it clear they were breaking the combat cap. Imperial is also cauliflower for actually doing it. Once they realized Trauma were gonna break it, should have left. No point of this topic tbh.

I'm not even in imperial btw, just speaking from a outsiders perspective.

Then why accept the prep and cheat. You agreed on the rules and and wasted both ours and your clans time??? 

You knew you were prepping an MPC, and when you realized that at the prep you told people to hop on their 100s.

Idk if you can hear my reaction on ts but this is what i said: "Lol they are going on their 100s we're actually going to have a challenge"

Yet you rush us with +10, we leave cc and you think you won something.

You wasted a sign up hype on a prep that never happened, and I truly don't care lmfao!

how did we cheat if you cheated too ?

I mean we coulda had a cheating fight from both sides and see who comes out on top? But again your leaders dont trust you hence why they declined the full out when you all wanted it (members)

we didnt cheat broccoli watch the vid your snake ass try to bring 100s and 90s to a lpc prep and so we brought ours cuz my intel been telling me about this all week long that you gonna bring 83+ cb 

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:07:45) <[Don]> yo

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:08) <[-Allen-]> ?

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:44) <[Don]> im telling you now

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:49) <[Don]> dont bother bringing any1 over 83cb

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:08:58) <[Don]> we will leave

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:14) <[Don]> or try ddosing

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:23) <[-Allen-]> will you shut the fuck up

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:25) <[-Allen-]> anbd stop crying

(15:09:25) <@[-Allen-]> (20:09:25) <[-Allen-]> or what

LOL

You knew you were prepping an MPC, and when you realized that at the prep you told people to hop on their 100s.

Idk if you can hear my reaction on ts but this is what i said: "Lol they are going on their 100s we're actually going to have a challenge"

Yet you rush us with +10, we leave cc and you think you won something.

You wasted a sign up hype on a prep that never happened, and I truly don't care lmfao!

smashed u in a 30v30 prep last time ur scared son and then why did two of your ranks agree on a 83 cb cap ??????

yeah are you gonna stop me from doing so ?

You said you don't care, so why do you keep refreshing the topic and posting to everything..

Stop giving a fuck and move on, no one will remember this brown sticky stuff in a couple of days