[REVIEW]F2P Prep ImPerial vs Trauma was ez

D o n

We would match them if they would respect the combat cap. We had atleast 30 people ready under that combat cap. Unfortunately Trauma had to break the CB cap. All we did was striking fire with fire.. 

The sad thing is, this was probably their only action for the whole week... 

8 pages of bull brown sticky stuff? Why are people still bitching about the fullout that never was and never is going to happen?

SMH.gif

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm tired of seeing Trauma and Imperial's name in the same sentence/topic/discussion.

Now that this brown sticky stuff is settled, Trauma can go out with the big boys on the weekends and enjoy their MPC run. 

If you guys are so keen on rushing Trauma in a "matched" prep with your full opts why didn't you just accept their fullout? Then you can just do the same but then people may have a more positive view and not feel like you guys are avoiding giving them a matched fight. If a cb cap is an issue just accept it as supremacy lol

Like everyone in Imperial is in supremacy lol??? 

i'm not in supremacy, please explain a better solution. both clans accepted on rules, if they cheat. yes we gonna rush them with all our opts and end the prep there. 

If you guys are so keen on rushing Trauma in a "matched" prep with your full opts why didn't you just accept their fullout? Then you can just do the same but then people may have a more positive view and not feel like you guys are avoiding giving them a matched fight. If a cb cap is an issue just accept it as supremacy lol

again why is this ignored?

Laughing at the topic because the replies are from guests that I dont even know and realize how dumb you guys are lolz

why did you avoid a full out with Fi? and now you're avoiding one with foe? :/ Stop being pussies eop

why did you avoid a full out with Fi? and now you're avoiding one with foe? :/ Stop being pussies eop

If you think Trauma is so bad why don't you full out them, not confident in your members?Also I have seen what you have said on Imperials boards, fucking justin beiber worthy why don't you just suck one of there dicks and get done with it.

If you think Trauma is so bad why don't you full out them, not confident in your members?Also I have seen what you have said on Imperials boards, fucking justin beiber worthy why don't you just suck one of there dicks and get done with it.

shuttup tribey0 -.-

Not suprising this was posted tbh, anything to hype up your 30 man pull from last week and getting slammed on sat & sunday lmfao

idk if you guys know this but preps are matched, and last time I checked this wasn't a matched fight lmfao. If you wanted a fullout, why did you decline it?