[REVIEW]F2P Prep ImPerial vs Trauma was ez

D o n

Not sure why you rushed us, you had 90s/100s aswell and we even were going to let you attack 1st round. I guess you guys aren't willing to fight. =/

we knew what ur plan was.. thats the benefit of listening to your ts..

We all knew you were breaking the cap. your plan was to bring 100s and dip out after round 1.. We just countered your brown sticky stuffty plan

karma's a bitch

You knew they were gonna bring 100s and you prepared for it (by bringing your own 100s), to at the last second deciding you're too scared to prep so you rushed with +10? You had your own 100s idk why you didn't just prep them? You asked for an 83 cmb cap (btw 83 is far past lpc standard you fucking tomatos) knowing fine well trauma members had started to train up. You even had a Ts leak so you could've got your first piles to pre run? You made a win topic out of winning one round whilst being up 10 opts like do you even know how to run a clan

I wasn't there to witness this, but based on the evidence I've seen it seems like this was a brown sticky stuffshow on both sides. Shame on Trauma for bringing 100s to a capped fight, but Imperial didn't handle the situation well at all. Instead of doing what they had apparently agreed on and leaving the portal once someone broke the rules, they brought 100s of their own and then rushed Trauma up 10. That proves nothing, and posting a topic to claim a win on it is just pointless flamebait. Imperial should have stood their ground on the combat cap and forced Trauma to sit the high levels or refused to prep at all. This topic is just making Imperial look bad. If I were y'all, I would just take this topic down and move along.

I wasn't there to witness this, but based on the evidence I've seen it seems like this was a brown sticky stuffshow on both sides. Shame on Trauma for bringing 100s to a capped fight, but Imperial didn't handle the situation well at all. Instead of doing what they had apparently agreed on and leaving the portal once someone broke the rules, they brought 100s of their own and then rushed Trauma up 10. That proves nothing, and posting a topic to claim a win on it is just pointless flamebait. Imperial should have stood their ground on the combat cap and forced Trauma to sit the high levels or refused to prep at all. This topic is just making Imperial look bad. If I were y'all, I would just take this topic down and move along.

rushed a clan up ~10, calls a win.

would say you done good, if you played fair.

I don't think anyone in imperial gives a brown sticky stuff about having a fight with lvl 100s, these comments are getting old.

So your one of those 40 guests on our site daily gj fanboy perhaps I might let you in one day snake

Why the hell would I want to join another version of a brown sticky stuff clan? Superial at its finest

Keep getting dicked in both clan brackets.

Your down syndrome is real. From now on your known as Victory.

Mad? Stay salty