[REVIEW]F2P Prep ImPerial vs Trauma was ez

D o n

TJrcDm1.png

Today we set out ready to maintain our #1 matched Lpc Spot

But my intel told me something sneaky was going to happen

We setup 83- cb Cap but they brought lvl 100s from Eop/Tlp and still Pulled 27

While on the other hand we peaked at 42 Spartans ready to smash them with our scimitars!

They left after the first round LOL

Proof they Accepted with 83 cb Cap 2 Ranks

ehA4Vxs.png

zAiF7YN.png

Allen there leader Accepted 83 cb Cap

Another Rank who accepted the 83 cb cap after Trauma backed out when i accepted it with Allen

[T]Zeppke

9f8qzLJ.png

Vid shows all Cleared in .2 See you Saturday

Our ts3 recording and theres LOL

This 1 is funny also LMFAO

Pics

pPyBNW.png

gHxgxi.png

don making his clan look more broccolied by the minute with these awful topics, you declined their fullout asked for a matched prep, and then brought your whole clan to the prep ( only 37 lol, prob has slumperacy in there aswell ) and then you rush with +10 and claim #1. 8D

Trauma gets fall in outside clan wars with 70s respecting cb cap... gets in the match starts calling all the mains and high lvls to log in l0l broccolied clan.. learn to hold your word and quit trying to be a snake none of the high lvls in our fall in would've showed had you guys not been cauliflower Trauma/allen makes LPC/MPC cancerous as hell l0l

god bless trauma,can't win without cheating/ddosing

no respect for clans like that lmfao 

Trauma gets fall in outside clan wars with 70s respecting cb cap... gets in the match starts calling all the mains and high lvls to log in l0l cauliflower clan.. learn to hold your word and quit trying to be a snake none of the high lvls in our fall in would've showed had you guys not been cauliflower Trauma/allen makes LPC/MPC cancerous as hell l0l

you just proved that your clan is cancer by rushing in a matched prep ( your rules ) with +10

don making his clan look more cauliflower by the minute with these awful topics, you declined their fullout asked for a matched prep, and then brought your whole clan to the prep ( only 37 lol, prob has slumperacy in there aswell ) and then you rush with +10 and claim #1. 8D

When your brown sticky stuff ranks agree on 83 cap, then rules is rules. We agreed if any of us cheat we leave the portal, you guys cheated, so we fucked your 20 man pull. 

i thought you had 90 cb cap, you didnt even follow your own rules and brought 100s Image[http://snag.gy/OnzDc.jpg] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts