[REVIEW]F2P Prep ImPerial vs Trauma was ez

D o n

Then why accept the prep and cheat. You agreed on the rules and and wasted both ours and your clans time??? 

The only one who cheated in the prep was Imperial who rushed without sitting on the first round of a matched prep. Maybe if you actually fought you could hold an argument about the cb cap, but you straight off just cheated because of what seems like a natural fear of their clan lol

smashed u in a 30v30 prep last time ur scared son and then why did two of your ranks agree on a 83 cb cap ??????

Don you still haven't understood, I'm done with your clan I killed it. Your ranks beg me to leak out for gp, I have everything I want and I can destroy everything you have whenever (warring wise).

We are 2-2 in preps and you decide to get a 83cb cap a week after we go MPC. So heres the trill,

I don't care about your sht clan go get Supremacy to fight us, Pkri, Fullout, High opts prep(P2P or F2P) any day any time i'll accept it.

No you weren't ;) We heard your leaders say it clearly on teamspeak that you were going to spread rush them so we couldn't see your "higher levels".

(20:07:45) <[Don]> hey guys, gratz on the promos were going to keep imperial open for 2 more weeks to let members get 75+ cb then join sup. 3at wants to close sup in foe within the next 2 months so this will mean pulling 100+ every weekend and being unstoppable. thots?

I can make propaganda too  ;) 

You knew you were prepping an MPC, and when you realized that at the prep you told people to hop on their 100s.

Idk if you can hear my reaction on ts but this is what i said: "Lol they are going on their 100s we're actually going to have a challenge"

Yet you rush us with +10, we leave cc and you think you won something.

You wasted a sign up hype on a prep that never happened, and I truly don't care lmfao!

I dont care if your a hpc or mpc, rules are rules. We rushed with 10ppl because you wasted our time

No you weren't ;)We heard your leaders say it clearly on teamspeak that you were going to spread rush them so we couldn't see your "higher levels".

I'm not even in imperial btw, just speaking from a outsiders perspective.

lol'd

You think im gonna spread rush in F2P, are you mental. Idk if Supremacy does that but that's known 2 be a free win for your opponents in my country.

Lol... what the fuck did I just watch, this topic is fucking cauliflower.

Shouldn't even count, wasn't a clean win.

Also @ just saw this and wanted to ask why Eop and Tlp weren't on the list?

as mentioned on the bottom of the topic 70% of Trauma are multi clanners :rolleyes:

First of all, I wasnt there. Talk all that big dog brown sticky stuff and pussy out. Trauma members brainwashed from their horrible leader. Cb cap was set, cb cap was accepted, cb cap got ignored. Nice respect that your leader shows. Its only obvious that he disregarded the cb cap because he knew he would lose. Want to tell me otherwise? Feel free. But we know why this happened. The respect Imperial showed was simply because you deserved it.

First of all, I wasnt there. Talk all that big dog brown sticky stuff and pussy out. Trauma members brainwashed from their horrible leader. Cb cap was set, cb cap was accepted, cb cap got ignored. Nice respect that your leader shows. Its only obvious that he disregarded the cb cap because he knew he would lose. Want to tell me otherwise? Feel free. But we know why this happened. The respect Imperial showed was simply because you deserved it.

"Brainwashed from their leader"

You don't realize guests that I don't even know realize how broccolied your clan is.

lol @ Trauma Community mainly Eop/Tlp LOLOLOL @`Allen u will never win Supremacy Closed trauma v1 and Imperial closing Trauma v2

for starters you wont admit you're an mpc, you won't step up with trauma, you failed to follow the rules of a prep that you made, ( as you can see in your video ), allen just said he'd accept any supremacy prep etc any day so how about you let the 'big dogs' take over and prep them.

as mentioned on the bottom of the topic 70% of Trauma are multi clanners :rolleyes:

ah ok now I understand what you meant. Also, when you guys train up and start fighting the HPCs, will the mutli clanning rule be removed or what is going to happen? Will it purely be Trauma looking to fight against HPCs in Clan Wars only or on weekends as well?

ignore the retards talking brown sticky stuff btw

the only thing the content in this topic shows is them agreeing to a combat cap, you guys agreeing to a matched prep and you guys rushing with +10 37vs27, this topic is pointless lol