Legacy In Shambles: Free Agents Seeking New Shelter Ft. Ex-Council Roofis

I Am Mitzoe

LMFAO lots of victims in this thread crying for us. Especially funny seeing the kids who aren't in LY any more coming to bump the thread.

@SturgDo you actually think we only pulled 40 this Sunday?

😂

Maybe if you had ANY sort of intel (as a rank at that) you'd know we've had the highest Sunday pull of ALL pure clans for the entirety of 2022 so far, you absolute incomprehensible fat fuck.

8 hours ago, Yaz said:

Zenith is the biggest joke in the pure scene. Why do u think u dont do cwa? U have dogshit quality, leak infested and led by a fake doctor. 

Cant think of 1 respectable person outside of Z who would say ur even a half decent clan, ur the punching bag of the community and only operate by having + 20 sand crab recruits and 3 main clans with u

loc is gdz

15 hours ago, Yaz said:

Zenith is the biggest joke in the pure scene. Why do u think u dont do cwa? U have dogshit quality, leak infested and led by a fake doctor. 

Cant think of 1 respectable person outside of Z who would say ur even a half decent clan, ur the punching bag of the community and only operate by having + 20 sand crab recruits and 3 main clans with u

do something

16 hours ago, Sturg said:

Roofis and I were flaming each other in #general so I used the command "!ban @Roofis#4643 24h" as a joke, without realising that it was an actual command or that it would work. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

You also know full-well why we had to ban Ryan, so don't even fucking think about using that as propaganda or I'll start posting shit.

No-one kicked Bronek; we briefly moved him out of the channel during a trip when we were leak-testing, but he was clean.

Accidently banned him loooooooool, ur a freak