FOE'S SUNDAY - 35 EAGLES SMOKE WHATS LEFT OF THE PURE SCENE

K2P

1 hour ago, lnterrupt said:

You guys are so out of touch it's fucking hilarious, it literally takes you 2 hours to max on BS while you can get none stop action in the wild for pures because of their 1 def world. You act like you can only play 1 game in 2022, your logic is stupid as fuck.

1 event in 2 months = closed 

it's funny fi took refugee in battlescape, stop acting like fi is not closed 

You act like shark brew is so fucking active where it needs bumps lmao, only you doggies care enough to post aftermath of 5 minute videos, look at your own title for your topic, even your leader admits the scene is DEAD.

https://www.battle-scape.com/forums/42-Wars-amp-Events

Fucking do something about it man. Come to the real game and get some smoke. Stop crying

prep us right now you pussies, I bet you will come up with some snarky remark of why you won't, I will put up a bil right now, FO is talking shit to us about cwars lmao, you guys don't have the quality or the balls.

Show me the money then? Show the fuck up like a real pure clan on the real game 😂😂😂. You literally CANNOT get enough members for a prep right now. Shut the fuck up 😂

21 hours ago, Colin said:

Show me the money then? Show the fuck up like a real pure clan on the real game 😂😂😂. You literally CANNOT get enough members for a prep right now. Shut the fuck up 😂

8ce2f5da166b0be491105300afd08165.png

af4796d0d27eaa38e7a532cd54d01682.png

Here is my pure and my med, are we doing this or what?  Or is your ass too fucking poor.  No excuses, go borrow some money and let's get this setup already, finally a clan that's willing to fight us in clanwars, being dieing for some action.

15 hours ago, Kruck said:

Lol bruh your clan is the embodiment of the kid that can't win so they try to change the rules.

And you are the kid that likes to copy what other ppl say because you can't think of anything on your own, the 40 year already made this point.  SIT DOGGY

5 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

Here is my pure and my med, are we doing this or what?  Or is your ass too fucking poor.  No excuses, go borrow some money and let's get this setup already, finally a clan that's willing to fight us in clanwars, being dieing for some action.

LMFAO! No fucking way we got this dude so mad he’s trying to flex his bank 🤣

LMFAO @lnterruptyou are a fucking loser, not to mention a newfag 2021 clanner with no experience of how clanning actually was in its peak (newsflash Fi was in last place for about 7 years straight), so it's very fitting that fi just avoids yet again.

imagine posting screenshots like anybody gives a fuck lmfao, now you've confirmed you are a low iq dog

8 hours ago, lnterrupt said:

Homie idc about your med, or wealth on runescape.com. Just play the real game on that pure lol