Final Ownage Elite vs Eruption of Pures F2P Prep 3-0 [12/03/15]

موني

eop jamz aka battlescape, pserver veteran is trying to be relevant on rs. "old school" in eop but he joined in 2011 r0fl much old school, much wow

I mean currently he makes most of there vids/topics etc. So I would say regardless of his history he's doing well for himself.

Was easy peasant. No mains no tsno problem

Our ts was up the whole time, just a few member dc's not much to get angry about. I personally thought EOP where gonna win 2nd round, because I always assumed they stomped attacking rounds.

Gratz on your win, but you need to act like total spastics whenever you win a prep, and then cry afterwards that we arent giving you any preps lmfao.

There's always gonna be a few from each side flaming, but the real victory is not giving a fuck about what they say, laugh it off and move on and focus on the next event!

It's just boring to constantly flame everyday so I hope people move past that eventually.

Gratz on your win, but you need to act like total spastics whenever you win a prep, and then cry afterwards that we arent giving you any preps lmfao.

Just imagine that EOP did Win for 1 second (lol)..... I could see the spam towers, the Signatures, The flame, The #prayercircles4foe. Go hype up your saturday trip with signups and clan friends. ty4prep