Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality P2P Prep 3-0 [03/16/15]

holydreams

This is Foe vs FI P2P prep topic, just sayin you incase you were lost.

Ym3RRaW.png8EOmtlK.png

I'm more on about the fact they're 19-0 and you've been part of some preps too. Unlike you, I'm proud for those awards. What have you accomplished over your years O.o?

lol probs to FI for being the only clan capable of stepping to foe in either server.

Yeah because EoP clearly isn't capable of stepping to FO in F2P, nopenopenope, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, even the videos of the last few months where EoP & FO were fighting for hours wouldnt convince me!

Stop with your broccolied statements plz, you seemed a lot more chill before you went back to FO lmfao, that's why i dont like yall, you are wayy tooo cocky.

Yeah because EoP clearly isn't capable of stepping to FO in F2P, nopenopenope, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS, even the videos of the last few months where EoP & FO were fighting for hours wouldnt convince me!

Stop with your cauliflower statements plz, you seemed a lot more chill before you went back to FO lmfao, that's why i dont like yall, you are wayy tooo cocky.

Ty for 19-0 and gz on 0-28 l0l clueless spastic :) we own eop both servers

Lol @@pirate kid thinks his clan is on the same level as ours. Keep dreaming moron your not even close to being on ours or FI'S quality 70s in mith LOL

Yeah the reason why we dethroned Fi & slumped them to 30 pulls (probably would of closed them if Foe didnt reopen) is that Fi's quality is so much better than ours.

Atleast try to make some sense when you quote me next time tomato.

Yeah the reason why we dethroned Fi & slumped them to 30 pulls (probably would of closed them if Foe didnt reopen) is that Fi's quality is so much better than ours.

Atleast try to make some sense when you quote me next time tomato.

FI is better than EOP at P2P matched ops, although I'm not sure about F2P. In the wild FI always fights down 20 or so and ALWAYS put up a really good fight. There wild quality is very good along with there clw matched fights. I can't really say to much for F2P since basing it off our preps would be bad.

FI is better than EOP at P2P matched ops, although I'm not sure about F2P. In the wild FI always fights down 20 or so and ALWAYS put up a really good fight. There wild quality is very good along with there clw matched fights. I can't really say to much for F2P since basing it off our preps would be bad.

No1 was talking about their P2P quality, but overall clan quality - I think that the fact that we bullied them & dethroned them with ease before Foe reopened is enough to prove that WE have better quality, period.

I can only imagine what would of happened to FI if Foe didn't reopen & give us better competition...

I find it quite funny how many FOE members are sucking off Fi.. Do you need their help or something..?

No1 was talking about their P2P quality, but overall clan quality - I think that the fact that we bullied them & dethroned them with ease before Foe reopened is enough to prove that WE have better quality, period.

I can only imagine what would of happened to FI if Foe didn't reopen & give us better competition...

I find it quite funny how many FOE members are sucking off Fi.. Do you need their help or something..?

just stop, dear lord almighty please just stop 

Not sucking them, they're the only clan to honestly stay quiet and give respectable fights. Gl getting that in 2015.

Matched in clan wars where "quality" applies FI are better than you in both servers yes.

Matched in clan wars where "quality" applies FI are better than you in both servers yes.

Yeah you're right, the fact that they are like 20-2 vs RD & lose preps to ZU in F2P proves just that.

We haven't lost a single prep in months (not counting Foe) which makes your argument invalid.

Yeah you're right, the fact that they are like 20-2 vs RD & lose preps to ZU in F2P proves just that.

We haven't lost a single prep in months (not counting Foe) which makes your argument invalid.

"We haven't lost a prep in months!!"

"If you don't count the times we did lose.."

Just throw out your keyboard mate.