Imperial's Savage Sunday FT Same Old Shit 3/22/15

Syracuse

im just sayin

http://gyazo.com/c8c66a97bad798e9a72a949c544a8ffd

this guy was with you today in mith, i was like why are we all hitting 0s on him, so I looked him up

Train that strength up yo.

Ok, you like bringing high levels in mith, I get it. But you bring a 40 defense dude and get called out on it and your response is "Train that strength up yo". C'mon, no bueno. When a Trauma kid turned out to be a zerker y'all went fucking ballistic. If you wanna bring high level mithlords to lpc trips, thats your deal. 40 defence is just brown sticky stuffty, and brushing it off like it's nothing is hypocritcal as all fuck.

Gj on the trip, cya next weekend.

GODBLESS! Don has probably gained 500 posts on this forum just from quoting AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

GODBLESS! Don has probably gained 500 posts on this forum just from quoting AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Am I doing it right?