Trauma Declaring on Imperial [AGAIN]

A L L E N

damn must be getting really desperate to try this hype attempt again lmao.. 

just seeking attention i guess

Imperial is lpc, fight with lpc rules and we will gladly accept.

Doubt they will accept a invitefest where trauma will just invite all of tlp, eop & zu 100s

Aint happening, move along folks. Say were scared all you want, everyone here get something straight. I personally, dislike flaming. But the tension that these two clans have is completely unreal. I respect other clans, and members of other clans. Never will I ever have respect for anybody who comes from Trauma. A clan that resorts to ddosing, cheating, and doing what they can to survive, is disrespectful to the community. We just want it to be an even fight in which they won't give us. They have loads of 90/100s which overpower our 60s, 70s, and 80s. Want a fullout? Go ask Supremacy. They have your combat levels. We, Imperial, do not. We do talk big as an LPC against Trauma, who is an MPC. How are we scared when you won't do the simple thing as to accepting a combat cap? That's all you have to do. Not to mention all the invites that you're going to bring if this were to go down, it just doesn't look good on your side. We show you up every weekend, maybe, if you didn't get bullied into becoming an MPC thinking that you stood a better chance against us on the weekends (which you don't) we could discuss something. But.. You see.. Because you did get bullied into becoming an MPC.. and you do have invites every weekend.. it just isn't going to happen, because 3/4 of whoever you bring to this full out, will not be your members. So, once again, accept the combat cap of 85. Other then that, declined.

was a decent essay, but you had a few grammatical errors

8.5/10

2nt8axh.jpg

Doubt they will accept a invitefest where trauma will just invite all of tlp, eop & zu 100s

Being realistic if it was lpc rules it would be 70- cb cap tops, not this pre-eoc 83 cb styled cap so mithlords get in

They both failed at holding the realistic nature of an lpc clan so I guess adapt or die!!!!!!!!

Lol, this is pathetic, do a 92 combat cap with 2 exceptions 35v35 min f2p prep or something, atleast have a compromise or stop making topics, none of you compromise.. '85 cb- prep' they're an mpc and you know their cb levels, and trauma knows you're an 'LPC' and wants no cb cap, its just cauliflower lol.

You declared on Leet Tactics

Your mom must be so proud.

Trauma is giving you a chance so you could proof you are better then them but you decline?

Why should we give a mpc clan a fullout, we gladly accept a prep vs Trauma 85 cap. 

@ wanna talk brown sticky stuff and make propaganda? Accept 85 cap min. 35vs35 let's go or you scared?