The State Of EOPropaganda

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think clanning is all about clan wars? You got it all wrong Lugia.. Clan wars is to practice for wilderness where you show your clans true quality.

Always has been & always will be.

That's not me, and practice? Lol don't kid yourself wilderness by no means shows who's better. You have crashers, invites, mains willing to interrupt a fight. Clans taking any advantage they can to win, calling other clans for back up.

you like to play dirty I bet, that's why you say wilderness but clan wars shows true quality. No mains to crash, no pure clans to interupt, and no invites.

EoP isn't a bad clan, they are decent the only reason I poke fun is the rivalry. You guys just try too much to find an advantage whether it's mains (which we all know you use constantly) or invites (which we know you use too).

EoP hasn't slumped a clan in their life lmfao, nice 10 pulls this time last year and 40 pulls to p2p you numpty fuck.

We did slump your clan tho, to the point where ur quality is almost same as CP's now (who we also slumped before you)

Fo re-opening is what saved your clan from slumping to 10man pulls or closing for good.

I would actually love to see a prep between these 2 clans to figure out which clan is better matched, CP already showed more relevance in wildy so.. 

We did slump your clan tho, to the point where ur quality is almost same as CP's now (who we also slumped before you)

Fo re-opening is what saved your clan from slumping to 10man pulls or closing for good.

I would actually love to see a prep between these 2 clans to figure out which clan is better matched, CP already showed more relevance in wildy so.. 

your clan sucks dude.

Are you serious? You talking about quality when you're in fucking eop? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

We literally carroted your clan in every single prep you guys have gave us while getting ddosed on ts+members getting hit off also in your own servers because obv your completely garbage when it comes to p2p and now you're saying you wanna see us prep CP? lmfao 22-0 kid know your place.