Could you do a better job in reopening FO?

J-Swag

U guys take this game so seriously as if it is the only thing that revolves around you in life ( directed at both foe and Eop members that make these cauliflower topics for bait)

Grow the fuck up everyone

dat member quality doe

Could I do a better job than the Zenith kids?

On the one hand I don't have a base of like 20 people that would join the clan just because I ask them to like they have with the ex-Zenith, which definitely gives them the advantage.

On the other hand, having access to thousands of subscribers, ex-members and forum guests means that pretty much anyone with a partially functioning brain could take FO to #1, same with MM. Also I wouldn't have a bunch of Zenith retards making all the actual FO quit.

So yeah I could probably have done better with Fo than opening and dropping to being #4 pure clan within 2 months.

yeah because you're brown sticky stuff. Why would anyone follow you?

Doesn't take much to reopen a 10 year clan, the glory hunters come from a wide variation of places, zenith, private server leaders like adhi, and every clan hopping glory hunter who tries to "prove" something, back that with the real foe members who are good who came back to the game and ofc you will do well. Who couldn't lead a 10 year clan with history, the highest levels, and the best member quality?

Judging by their member boards anybody could have done a better job. Seems like alot of drama over at fo, lots of people not enjoying themselves. That's what happens when you let a bunch of retards join.....I think they were hoping to let anyone in and pull huge but instead they are back down to 50 pulls, are infested with leaks and have already begun contemplating cancelling f2p Saturdays. Of course a better job could be done lol.