Clan wars on the weekend

Hazardous

Hello men!!!!!!!!

I'm back again with a very interesting topic, i just couldn't help but made a forum post about this since i'm very curious about all of your opinions about this matter!

I'm keeping it short and simple today, what's your opinion about clans skipping their saturday wilderness trips to go fight eachother in Clan Wars, which could result in some members not even participating in the fight, and giving the people who actually do go out in the wilderness less action.

My Question for you guys are:

What would you do if your clan skipped Mandatory F2P PK Trips to go fight eachother in Clan Wars ?
What could possibly be the reason why said clans skip Wilderness trips to fight eachother in Clan wars?

Prime example could be today;

Final Ownage cancelled their Trips a couple days ago, Fatality and Redemption decide to prep eachother (RD lost) for 45 minutes and then called it a day, leaving the Red giant ( EoP ) in the wilderness who would feast on all the remaining clans enterering the wilderness.

Thanks for reading, and please don't flame or bait~!!

they had more fun than eop did

No clue honestly, we'll have to wait for their aftermath topics :)

My answers:

What would you do if your clan skipped Mandatory F2P PK Trips to go fight eachother in Clan Wars ?

I would approach my leaders and get them to change their mind, i play this game to have fun and kill people, not to waste my supplies on some clan wars platue.

What could possibly be the reason why said clans skip Wilderness trips to fight eachother in Clan wars?

Desperate, avoiding clans, could be anything honestly also depends on the pull of said clan.