who's better adhi or solo

hassan

The top 2 current clans are foe/eop who has the better leadership? Or better yet top 4

Eop- solo came to a slumping dying eop which it had been for ages and revived it to become a powerhouse took nothing but sad faces and turned it around to make something good.

Foe- adhi reopened a 10 year old clan with everyone being experienced, the highest levels, and the easy hype coming off of people who missed foe, IMO an easy task shocks me they can't get their brown sticky stuff together and beat eop in wild f2p, heard they even canceled their Saturday trip

Fi- seem to be gathering some momentum from their new ranks, though I would not say swelly is the one carrying them but revan took a slumping clan and hasn't quite made them where they were but starting to pick up matched

Rd- sithlord while I hate the dude he does have a hard task taking edge recruits only and turning them into clan material and even wins an occasional fight... On the other hand he spazzes and kicks people for no reason and can't pull more than 40 what kind of masser can't pull more than 40 lmfaooo

So here is my order of the top 4 leaders

1. Solo

2. Revan

3. Sithlord

4. Adhi

What's urs

pulling high takes leadership too or else you would see everyone pulling high lmfaooo

They're pulling high because they let intro's come on trips also they have invites.

Being good at wildy fights because you outpull everybody and have 15 mains fighting in your capes doesnt make a clan good i mean we have all seen their matched quality lol.

Besides rd/fi are better then eop at matched f2p so they're #4 f2p and #5 p2p.

Not even going to dignify this topic by comparing them, one is a top 3 pure clan leader of all time and the other reopened a clan with tens of thousands of subscribers and forum guests and has had to cancel f2p trips within 3 months of opening.