Would you be embarrassed if your clan cancelled their trips because of one persons birthday?

J-Swag

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• Yeah
    • Nah i'm a brainless minion

Yeah

QlquSAR.png

Hahaha wow man, you showing me the picture the second time really put the nail in the coffin and conveyed your message.

I think you're done now yeah? You've run out of things to say. I won't be surprised if you quote this with the picture again because you are dumb as fuck.

whats funny is has eop ever had a full out since 2 years? I guess not your clan has spoke so much garbage towards foe but they still end up beating you every time but yet again you lose everything to them and then when you win a fight you go full broccoli like cronic. Remember where your spot is at the bottom.

Here come the Eop boys to his rescue.

The only thing jonty will ever bait in his life is his dad's cock in his mouth because his dad is a pedophile LOL.

He may be suffering from cognitive dysfunction because everything he says is so fucking cauliflower it really questions the level of intelligence of the average r etard.

What a shame

lmfao holydreams just broke the record for maddest person on sharkbrew.com previously held by birthday.

edit:

QlquSAR.png

@@holydreams you didn't just bite the bait, you ate the whole thing. Don't let your emotions get the better of you nigga

OT: If my clan cancelled trips all the time I'd probably consider myself to be in a clan wars team as a pure clan is supposed to pk in the wilderness.