Supremacy vs EOP F2P Prep

Imperial

Lmfao Gj.

& to all the r3tards that keep trying to get my attention here:

Keep in mind that i give 0 fucks a bout prep wins or losses so calm down, i wasnt at any of the preps we lost this week (RD;CP;SUP) so i dont know what went wrong, but prior that week we didnt lose ANY F2P preps to ANY clans (only FO when they reopened) so chill out virgins.

The preps shows your true quality in f2p fights without the 20 mains so you should care.

Stop acting like it would make a dif if you were there or not you're brown sticky stuff anyways.

Congrats on #7 f2p :)

Lmfao Gj.

& to all the r3tards that keep trying to get my attention here:

Keep in mind that i give 0 fucks a bout prep wins or losses so calm down, i wasnt at any of the preps we lost this week (RD;CP;SUP) so i dont know what went wrong, but prior that week we didnt lose ANY F2P preps to ANY clans (only FO when they reopened) so chill out virgins.

You are commenting on this topic, trying to explain that you dont care. Its fucking crystal clear that you care lmfao you are so cauliflower and now you made everyone realize that even more rofl. Funny guy always gives me a good laugh. You got carroted in the prep, its a game, get over it. Go masturbate and get happy lmfao fucking downy @@pirate @0ldchooler

@@Murd @@pirate just another "off" day uh? Don't show up to next prep to avoid looking cauliflower bruhs

Which clan are you in now so I can >insert stereotypical banter and or bait about a prep loss you've had here< because one week you're in fo, the next week rd, I can't fulfill the roles of a sharkbaiter when I don't know these things fml 

But OT gj Supremacy on the win niggas

@@Murd @@pirate just another "off" day uh? Don't show up to next prep to avoid looking cauliflower bruhs

Hey! 

70vs100 low tier Erik, do not forget!

Its funny how you r3tards keep flaming EoP at every possible opportunity, it doesnt even matter if we win or lose a prep theres still r3tards like urself who keep trying to imply that they dont care about this game & have a successful life when in reality you seem salty as fuck over a game lol.

& yeah it did seem like another "off day" for us because im pretty sure we havent lost a prep to Supremacy so far & same with CP, we 3-0'd them last week but let us not talk about it ok?

Also rip ghetto is a fail attempt of a troll so just go end ur miserable life fucking vermin lmfao.

Hey! 

70vs100 low tier Erik, do not forget!

Its funny how you r3tards keep flaming EoP at every possible opportunity, it doesnt even matter if we win or lose a prep theres still r3tards like urself who keep trying to imply that they dont care about this game & have a successful life when in reality you seem salty as fuck over a game lol.

& yeah it did seem like another "off day" for us because im pretty sure we havent lost a prep to Supremacy so far & same with CP, we 3-0'd them last week but let us not talk about it ok?

Also rip ghetto is a fail attempt of a troll so just go end ur miserable life fucking vermin lmfao.

Damn this nigga put 5 mins to type this reply to me

Didn't read LOL

It funny how EoMembers were trying to convince everyone on these boards that Eo was #2 f2p matched because they won 5 preps against clans like BV and LT. They finally stepped up to real clans and are getting smacked left and right.

Gj sup, it was an expected win.