CP Chain Explans Why "HPC/MPC/LPC" is DUMB!

doder

Dear Pure Community,

If you consider your clan, or the clan you are in, as an HPC/MPC/LPC you are a fucking broccoli.

First off, what does HPC/MPC/LPC even mean? Everyone uses it like its some defined term. It's not. It could be High Level/High Pulling.. Med Level/Med Pulling..you get the picture. When you say this little acronym do you even know what it stands for? If so, the person you are saying it to PROBABLY FUCKING DOESN'T

Now, if you classify that acronym as "_____ Pulling Clan"..where is the fucking logic? Pulls literally change WEEKLY! One week a clan can pull 20 and then the next week they can pull 100. So does this make them go from a LPC to a HPC in a matter of a week? That literally makes 0 sense so fucking think about it before you say it next time

If you classify that acronym as " High(Med/Low)-Leveled Pure Clan" ....where is the fucking logic? Every pure clan that is open right now has requirements obtainable by a level 60, so does that make every pure clan a Medium Leveled Pure Clan? What about the clans that have level 40s but randomly sometimes have level 80s just tagging along? It literally makes no sense. There is no rule book that states what levels a certain clan can bring so no one fucking follows it, so the fact you are calling a clan an HPC/MPC/LPC based on levels makes you look like a fucking broccoli.

This logic might be hard for the feeble minded pure clanners out there, I just had to get my point across

tl;dr: Stop classifying clans as HPC/MPC/LPC - it makes you look like you have no clue what you're talking about 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An acronym doesn't have to be specific to it's letters
for example.

RIDDOR
Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
why doesn't it say "RoIDaDOR" by your logic

GHGB
Good Health is Good Business
why doesn't it say GHiGB

Now, if you classify that acronym as "_____ Pulling Clan".

What if I told you, PC means Pure Clan?

High-level Pure Clan = HPC, not HlPC
Med-level Pure Clan = MPC, not MlPC
Low-level Pure Clan = LPC, not LlPC

understand yet?

As for classification of the status'
*this is my own views*
High = maxed 1 def, ie: 99 attack 99 str 1 def 99 prayer

Medium = the average edge pker - 50 - 80 attack, 99 str 1 def, 77/52 prayer

Low = f2p based account, 40/50 attack ~ 70-80 strength, 31 prayer