Echo of Silence vs ROT - This is what happens when you try and 1v1 us

Hummy

Mjj5i7D.png

~Most Active Clan~

ROUND 1

VIDEO OF THE FIGHTS WATCH IN HD TUGI PRODUCTIONS

The night started with EOS massing up quickly after hearing the Lithuanians were out we massed for 5 mins and hit them up. No pics of the fight shortly after as we were chasing a Lithuanian Regroup we ran into Rot little did Rot know that the MEN were pumped.

EOS Starting: 90 Options

Rot Starting: 45 on TS

We quickly got kids in game and fought them around GDZ for around 20 minutes before Rot decided they had enough and ran to single.

VhHCtkY.png

Pics of Rot in single:

htNsgFB.png

u3ldMgm.png

klvO0NY.png

We walked north and gave them the opportunity to hit us but they decided to log out the world and remass.

EOS Ending Below:  Men were scattered no Rot to be seen till they remassed however.

gTsDOIi.png

xeAa3wb.png

p7Tj5QV.png

ROUND 2

VIDEO OF THE FIGHTS WATCH IN HD TUGI PRODUCTIONS

We offered to AC for THE vs Ronin as their last fight was messy and had crashers. As we were walking around ROT rushed us with 65 on TS we quickly spammed IRC and TS and got kids on we sent 10 snipers to keep them in the wilderness so they could not claim a fake win.

EOS Starting: 30 People

Rot Starting: 65 People

We fought Rot around GDZ before they decided to head to 30 wilderness we were quickly gaining on TS we chased Rot down to single and after a while they ran west into the trees near bear.

Pics of us smashing Rot near single:

12TOHOi.png

zYg1SRi.png

ZimcS5X.png

3X2FISD.png

Rot could not handle the pressure our snipers were putting on them they ran south past Corp Cave near 18 portals and decided to mass snipe while teleing away to try and outlast. After an hour they were cleared and we walked to members gate for ending. Rot called it non-mand and sent a few people to try and stop us taking ending.

Qb4KQvi.png

Pics of us walking to take ending: 

AFtKfeF.png

kaWtO5n.png

EOS ENDING:153 Options

5H88wCe.png

It is quite funny to see another main clan trying to dedicate themselve to go out at pure pk trip times, is the main community too difficult or what

I find it funny that at our past 6 fights vs Rot weve had 20 eop crashing our lower levels had no beef with EOP before that and tbh it was a joke but yeah it works both ways

I find it funny that at our past 6 fights vs Rot weve had 20 eop crashing our lower levels

How come you just edited out the part where you said you were going out at pure pk trip times to snipe us?

And nigga pls if there's a rune war there's looters/looter killers with hella rune items. 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/6793-eop-clears-fatality-out-of-the-f2p-wilderness-x3/

get over yourself m8

How come you just edited out the part where you said you were going out at pure pk trip times to snipe us?

And nigga pls if there's a rune war there's looters/looter killers with hella rune items. 

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/6793-eop-clears-fatality-out-of-the-f2p-wilderness-x3/

get over yourself m8

zkYrmGA.jpg

This isn't the first time a main clan has threaten to go and snipe us on our trips, look what has happened to VR, SV and all those other brown sticky stuff main teams.

I wouldn't be to cocky on your all "Schtick" "Look at me, i'm in eop and look what we did to VR, SV" There was a time when I was once SV and EoP got obliterated/slumped hard. Call SV what you like, whether it be broccolied or autistic but if that's so, just remember that those "retards" Damaged your clan pretty hard, I know that they did this with Foe and Fi aswell, only clan that help of easily was MM.