Teams

Dripz`

So we have seen a lot from things like NH Teams over the past year or so but in a long time i havn't seen any PK/Prep teams.

What has happened to this? There used to be a bunch of team like NP, Savage, Genocide and Outbreak which allowed people in different clans to compete with each other with friends in Pk Run ins and Preps.

Is this not something maybe any of you guys have considered? These where actually really fun at one point and it bought a lot of Activity to the Clanning Scene.

/Discuss Views on this

Trilogy was a team for a bit while Battlescape was on vacation for the summer :P i remember around that time there was tons of teams for us to mini/prep.

But its hard for people to run simple pure clans these days so its no surprised that there are no teams around people dont want to put in the effort. Pure pk teams exists in runescape but they dont have site or anything im guessing just friends pking.

The #1 problem with pure teams is lack of events.... a good pure team is usually the best of the best from different clans and everyone knows it. what clan is gonna do a p2p or f2p prep against a team "which is like a community clan if you think about it" when they are all maxed all very experienced warrers. Nobody will accept a teams prep unless maybe other pure teams.. but theres never been a huge amount of pure teams. But fighting the same ppl over and over gets boring and that's probably another reason why Pure teams have died off like Team NP/Genocide/Outbreak and many others that come to mind.

The best way a team could open and have a decent amount of events right now would be to Mini war alot hope for 1 prep every 3 months and do p2p midweeks or something because that's about as good as its gonna get.

i honestly would not try to be mouthy, i don't know if you have noticed the rest of your Clan/Rank Team piping down as they are beginning to know their place.

All this propaganda that came from you about how your 'Repeating History'

Just Remember your last 1 year hype ended with a 3 year low.

ill be expecting for history to be repeating itself too.

You're probably not the best person to be making predictions considering the last prediction you made was that you'd get a 70~ prep streak which ironically was the day prior to your streak being broken.

I think it would be better off if you leave the discussion to the big boys, ever since catastrophes on battlescape you seem to be getting over-emotional with things.

But on topic, #Team-Outbreak niggas

You're probably not the best person to be making predictions considering the last prediction you made was that you'd get a 70~ prep streak which ironically was the day prior to your streak being broken.

I think it would be better off if you leave the discussion to the big boys, ever since catastrophes on battlescape you seem to be getting over-emotional with things.

Hello?? Earth to moron.

My Topic was clearly asking out if people would think they would get to that streak. I made no predictions.

perhaps if you spent more time paying attention to what you read instead of jerking off to your clan discussion topics on your forums and Cheyenne's nudes. (on a real note she is probably the closest thing you have to a 'Big Boy' in your clan)

lmao

no idiet

#bloodshed