The end of Sovereign (Reason why SV closed)

Tripluh

brown sticky stuff clan honestly. glad its dead and the biggest joke on Zybes.

the fact that you hacked/ddoed as much as you did shows why the rejects of the pure community flocked to you and convinces people more that you suck at this game.

They got bullied as pures and bullied as mains, idgaf brown sticky stuff clans will be brown sticky stuff clans good riddance, cancer of the clanning community.

got bullied as pures? please you ignorant slut, they made EoP and RD slump and carroted them harder than a nun trying to protect her virginity. EoP all talk after one of the biggest and best clans closed. Truly why we enjoyed being called the most hated. We will forever leave a scar in this "community" you may think that we have left, but those scars will remain mate. History never gets deleted. Only clans that put up a decent rivalry to us were Fi, Foe and MM, out of those 3 MM were the true contenders. EoP has been irrelevant out of those 4 for years, been opened and not won a single fullout once? Yeah i'd hate myself aswell.

got bullied as pures? please you ignorant slut, they made EoP and RD slump and carroted them harder than a nun trying to protect her virginity. EoP all talk after one of the biggest and best clans closed. Truly why we enjoyed being called the most hated. We will forever leave a scar in this "community" you may think that we have left, but those scars will remain mate. History never gets deleted. Only clans that put up a decent rivalry to us were Fi, Foe and MM, out of those 3 MM were the true contenders. EoP has been irrelevant out of those 4 for years, been opened and not won a single fullout once? Yeah i'd hate myself aswell.

please god stop

sv never once competed with mm

When mm closed sv had masserclan quality and had a group of 20+ mains with them everywhere. 

I mean it's cool to be proud of the community you had or whatever, but dont try to say sv was some giant in pure clanning - because they were not.

are u mad?