The end of Sovereign (Reason why SV closed)

Tripluh

Although we had some scammers in sv, and sometimes it got crazy... we always pulled through the bs and came together when it mattered. Proud to have been sv

They've been hacking their own individual members since opening on 07. Sad because SV pre eoc was rlly cool :D

SV Pre-eoc wasn't big but they where a good community clan. On 07 they lost my respect.

my old clan <3 truly had to say I had some of the best moments in that clan, members were the best, ranks went dumb as fuck in the end and started pulling brown sticky stuff out on members. Theirs a line, but they overcrossed it with hacking/DDoSing, they know what they did but won't admit it, it's happened to atleast 20 of us where we had brown sticky stuff stolen from those ranks. I personally liked elve and thought beast was a cunt. That guy wanted nothing of us unless we went main. And sadly Elve turned to this way aswell. Will always miss this clan <333 met the sickest members had the best memories. #LongLiveThePurpleDragon miss doin herbert in that ts aswell :( sucks I left on a bad note