Olympus too good?

I feel like every week i come on this site i see the hpcs post and then see Olympus post and its always a positive topic about how they dicked all the other lpc's. I have not seen another lpc post a topic in over 2 months. What should Olympus do should they step up and go hpc?

olympus are decent but honestly can't accept defeat (at least their topics suggest that)

i doubt they'll do well if they try to step up and go hpc but yolo

decent clan but it would be interesting to see what they tell their members 

olympus are decent but honestly can't accept defeat (at least their topics suggest that)

i doubt they'll do well if they try to step up and go hpc but yolo

decent clan but it would be interesting to see what they tell their members 

its there levels

They destroy every LPC because:

1. They are ALL 70+ cb

2. They pull an awkward amount on weekends so only a couple clans can compete with them (imp, cv)

They have some strong ranks and some good organization, it would be cool to see them competing with HPC clans, probably need a few more months to train and stuff tho to fight hpcs

They destroy every LPC because:

1. They are ALL 70+ cb

2. They pull an awkward amount on weekends so only a couple clans can compete with them (imp, cv)

They have some strong ranks and some good organization, it would be cool to see them competing with HPC clans, probably need a few more months to train and stuff tho to fight hpcs

^pretty accurate

We will step up eventually. At the moment tho, our combat average is 73. Our range, strength, and mage average is low to mid 80s across the board. Most hpcs are 90+ combat average with 90s in all combat stats, plus higher defence and significantly higher prayer. We've got some serious grinding to finish before we will be able to step up. 

I feel like every week i come on this site i see the hpcs post and then see Olympus post and its always a positive topic about how they dicked all the other lpc's. I have not seen another lpc post a topic in over 2 months. What should Olympus do should they step up and go hpc?

AAO, T1, etc. hasn't posted a topic in over 2 months? 

I think different trip times are really really dumb anyways. If anything the current LPC clans that aren't HPC based should all plan to move up soon. Drastically changing your combat level wont be needed if your competition is going to move up with you. We could be majority 70/80s with a few 90s or so ;)

U got outlasted by lt lol

Aka u couldn't kill lt before you ran out of prayer we did it with 2hs in a spread line rush???

Well, its pretty easy to tank on 20 def, 99 hp. + the damage with 99 range will be great, overall. Way more damage (makes us waste more food),higher def, easier to tank (makes them having more food in the end). They accually trained their CBs. go look at their Teamspeak. lt.ts3dns.com.

if you do not like to go in there, ee10525ff2d2001e13b441890c710b7b.png

u already struggle to fight lpc's 50 vs 40, losing on some occasions..

so idk how you are planning to fight hpc's with the same opts.. while being heavily outleveled

This is what I'm saying you gotta work on your quality start accepting preps vs imperial so you can train up your newer edge recruits