TLP Sunday Trip Ft. CP and LT Lootations

Tyendinaga

ebgPZ2b.png

http://tlp-rs.net/

#TLP

thelastpures.clants.net

'TLP Public' cc

03f4CT6.png

TLP Masses 40 for the P2P Sunday Trip. We really didn't do much other than fight LT a few times, FI decided to crash us since apparently they can't find their own fights. Disappointing, really. Thanks LT for the fights, try to be a little quicker next time, also.

03f4CT6.png

URanZ8j.png

dOrrGlU.png

Originally planned to fight LT up near mossies and CP decided to come out of the woodwork so we got the fuck outta there. CP started fighting LT and we were pissed that CP is still brain dead after 10 years of irrelevance so we logged in to hit them. Caught some nice GWAS clumps, Lt started to hit us even though we were saving their asses and then RD logged in and Blondiee specced me out while calling me a broccoli so I logged out had a good cry and decided to play some more.

06a56185bf344497ce4f37ea0b7cbb17.png

QQiJnZx.png

TH1atAj.png

41a726bba7.png

2Q5aeH8.png

03f4CT6.png

URanZ8j.png

We were outnumbered the first fight before it got crashed and we were outnumbered again but fuck it, i'm a beast while we're on the subject, massed what we had and logged into PVP world to fight LT properly at FOG. Dropped a couple pretty quickly and made some slight work. FI decided to show up for whatever fucking reason so we gave them the finger and went to bnak our lo0tz.

i7htWrm.gif

VVejBx8.png?1

8f766ca700.png

dz8AspU.png

d5a6abb9fe7c28df1247e750bb4b738d.png

Was going to get another fight against LT between pond/ports and FI logged in as soon as they rushed. Didnt feel like dealing with those betas who apparently weren't doing anything else that day so we said fuck it and ended. Happy Sunday everyone.

03f4CT6.png

MVbRFmW.png

T0YCAR POV:

03f4CT6.png

http://tlp-rs.net/

#TLP

thelastpures.clants.net

'TLP Public' cc

u didnt even go out in p2p last week and i expect it to be the same next week uv just got hype with ur anni

TLP is fighting LT and CP , the low tier clans of the pure world who are the most down syndrome clans to deal with in terms of pk run ins. Your founders would be a ashamed of you guys right now.

TLP is fighting LT and CP , the low tier clans of the pure world who are the most down syndrome clans to deal with in terms of pk run ins. Your founders would be a ashamed of you guys right now.

mahatma is proud of us