cv going mpc/hpc?

They just are trying to get more 90s\100s in mith or addy. And then there going to rush actual lpcs at chaos alter and there low levels will die while the maxed mith pures just sit there and watch and be useless

Word on the street: They removed caps, but are still going at LPC times. 

No brown sticky stuff, how do you ever expect an LPC to rise and go out at HPC times with LPC accounts?, we have no combat caps now so it doesn't limit our members, they can now train up to 106 combat  instead of going HPC with a bunch of level 70s and barely competing with the lowest tier clans.

No brown sticky stuff, how do you ever expect an LPC to rise and go out at HPC times with LPC accounts?, we have no combat caps now so it doesn't limit our members, they can now train up to 106 combat  instead of going HPC with a bunch of level 70s and barely competing with the lowest tier clans.

Totally agree with your argument. It's a great idea if you're expecting to go HPC, go for it. All I was implying was: 1. Propaganda :) and 2. It's a sneaky move if you guys plan on still staying in LPC times. 

Hope to see you guys compete against FOE, TLP, CP, etc.

Totally agree with your argument. It's a great idea if you're expecting to go HPC, go for it. All I was implying was: 1. Propaganda :) and 2. It's a sneaky move if you guys plan on still staying in LPC times. 

Hope to see you guys compete against FOE, TLP, CP, etc.

It's not only us planning to go HPC, Olympus is aswell, Not sure what imperial are doing but i've seen them bring 90s to trips, Thanks for the support though. :)