Olympus Saturday Smackdown 5/9/15 ft. LPC World

Godly

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It's funny because the fight started at 51v105 in the cluster and when we walked CD down to 26 hills the opts were 35v45 until someone crashed from the west LOyou

LOL olympus bitches more than doom when they lose.

Our main competition is meant to be Imperial & Conviction... Cute, it's fine hopefully your pussy gmt kids who had to go to sleep last night will be on for today's slaughter fest v2.

Can't compete? Join Olympus.

tbh i dont see any bitching from anyone but you. (And by you I mean CD peoples xD)

all the olympus and doom members are crying about 1 main  (which according to them makes all the difference in the world and is the reason why they lost). idk about you, but to me that is considered being a sore loser and "bitching".

you can't bring mains to an lpc trip, that's embarassing on their part. And we never got cleared, we were holding our ground until severance hit, once we saw them coming we dipped rather than end up sammiched. Considering we were down 50 vs cd, I'm proud of how that fight went. Cd dropped alot more opts than we did :P

giving credit where it's due: props for fighting even tho you were down by a lot of people. (same for doom as well)

but nonetheless, even you have to admit that you lost the fight. it does not look good at all being a sore loser.