Severance vs Olympus 1-0

Ryannn

trauma closed

yh but tbh, se has already accomplished more in less than a week than you have in 5 months xd

i ddosed you though, i can show proof and sudo/hanuman helped me and it was easy we are ddoser clan gg no re

w/e gj

Thank you. You were in our clan and you know damn well we've never ddosed to win a fight.

yh but tbh, se has already accomplished more in less than a week than you have in 5 months xd

i ddosed you though, i can show proof and sudo/hanuman helped me and it was easy we are ddoser clan gg no re

Inb4 broccoli Godly takes your statement seriously, lol.

VWRMJKz.png

yeah bro both reconnecting 10-20 seconds later!! they totally didn't pull their routers out like they have done in the past, even extending as far as Hunter telling his members to pull their own routers out in the past.

Seriously when are you gonna stop joining horribly brown sticky stuff clans, it's like you're a moth and they're your light l0l

yeah bro both reconnecting 10-20 seconds later!! they totally didn't pull their routers out like they have done in the past, even extending as far as Hunter telling his members to pull their own routers out in the past.

Seriously when are you gonna stop joining horribly brown sticky stuff clans, it's like you're a moth and they're your light l0l

wow sick analogy

since apparently people had 95% and higher packet loss, people were checking their packets yet there's no pictures of it either, just ts logs of people dcing lol nice bro

<17:38:35> "[ToyCar] TOYCAR" dropped (connection lost)

ouch they ddosed toycar during prep

<21:47:19> "Sxy Fo Sho" dropped (connection lost)

<21:21:40> "Connectings" dropped (connection lost)

<20:38:35> "TOYCAR" dropped (connection lost)

<20:31:53> "[Dave|T LP] Dave" dropped (connection lost)

L0l DDOSERS!!

Play the fucking game without ddosing...Come on that's pathetic 

give me 1 reason why a better clan (severance) would need to ddos to beat an inferior clan (brown sticky stufflympus)

I'll be waiting. Until then stfu.