Severance vs Olympus 1-0

Ryannn

I legit laugh so hard at how dumb some kids are gets me every time. i think that someone cant get worse then void forever then someone does it and goes full broccoli you never go full broccoli dude.

We don't feel bad whatsoever, everyone in our teamspeak knows that both of our main callers got hit off during the prep and we lost because of it. (We were leading by 3 before they got hit off) We all understand they're notorious for ddosing.

our two main callers both disconnect within seconds of each other, just as we are up opts in a prep. they weren't having any problems with their net before the prep or after we left. if you can't see how that's just slightly suspicious i don't really know what to say to you. The odds that those two specific people would both dc at that specific moment are pretty low. and its not like we were losing, we were winning before both our callers went under one after the other so claiming that they unplugged their router or some brown sticky stuff to avoid a loss doesn't make much sense either. gj guys you guys are real strong

So you both say you were up opts in the round before your main callers got hit off yet you can see bvg die 20v20 in the first vid while eating food. I wasnt aware you could still be in the arena and eating food while getting ddosd.

Also, care to explain how and why severance would ddos you this prep and not the last one. Considering severance actually lost a round to you last prep and you didnt manage to get hit off then. Also explaining how severance could get the ip of both of your main callers would go great lengths in giving your arguments actual validity.

Why would "Tribe(RSPS main clan that closed over a year ago)" Ddos an irrelevant brown sticky stuffty LPC?

Also: Isn't it suspicious that you were the leader of the main clan Tribe and you are now in severance who also has all the known ddosers from pure clans in rsps?

I closed Tribe btw

god bless Olympus lmao

also, you should know logan is a massive troll and it's actually quite sad you guys fell for it

tribe was a rsps clan that has been closed for a long time (thanks to me!!!)

sudo is sudo and will always be accused of something cos.. sudo