Severance vs Olympus 1-0

Ryannn

our two main callers both disconnect within seconds of each other, just as we are up opts in a prep. they weren't having any problems with their net before the prep or after we left. if you can't see how that's just slightly suspicious i don't really know what to say to you. The odds that those two specific people would both dc at that specific moment are pretty low. and its not like we were losing, we were winning before both our callers went under one after the other so claiming that they unplugged their router or some brown sticky stuff to avoid a loss doesn't make much sense either. gj guys you guys are real strong

Us ddosing you when we're superior matched makes no sense either, also bvg was like the second pile he died eating and attempting to drag lol i don't think anyone even knows who your other callers are, in our eyes when bvg dies it goes silent

Why would "Tribe(RSPS main clan that closed over a year ago)" Ddos an irrelevant brown sticky stuffty LPC?

Also: Isn't it suspicious that you were the leader of the main clan Tribe and you are now in severance who also has all the known ddosers from pure clans in rsps?

Kyp Jared v2

Why would "Tribe(RSPS main clan that closed over a year ago)" Ddos an irrelevant brown sticky stuffty LPC?

Also: Isn't it suspicious that you were the leader of the main clan Tribe and you are now in severance who also has all the known ddosers from pure clans in rsps?

ur runescape alias has tribe in it

lol

tribe

Don't make me smack you

That was directed toward more the actual tomatos of that clan, you know who they are... Jared, fucking canadian tree hugging whats his nuts so irrelevant I dont even remember his name.

Wildy says it all. Olympus is still #1. We'll see you this weekend;)

I'd argue with you but you'll be posting on sharkbrew in a week what went wrong in your current clan that made you leave as if anyone really gives a fuck

People change real quick the funny thing is all the severance kids that were in trauma just made money off trauma =))) Hope your doing the same @@IVikings =))))

Regardless of who was in our clan we slumped your clan to 15 pulls and cancelled trips, remember your leaderboards? That supremacy snipe unit to compete doeeee