Severance vs Olympus 1-0

Ryannn

why u running to your friends for backup? there's no way TP would've done well at all lmao, don't even joke about that - hansis was the only one bothering

regardless, if you tried, it still wouldn't have mattered much because like.. you're a broccoli lol

Lmfao you pray for your se members to back you up every single topic because you truely are a mentally disturbed patient.

Hansis bothering? Yea where did you get your facts from... Matt/Jibb and 5 oldschool members that wanted to re-open TP to have fun with community.

Its quite funny how everybody else said it wasn't worth it with the current ebola going on, srry we didn't care and didn't slave for something that ended this quickly. 

(Tbh I think we've made the right call with not giving a fk @Jamz)

Pls tell me what you've accomplished with any clan besides beating 2 LPC's LOL? You're god awful and so is your history, calling me a broccoli is quite big for somebody that accomplished completely nothing.

Lmfao you pray for your se members to back you up every single topic because you truely are a mentally disturbed patient.

Hansis bothering? Yea where did you get your facts from... Matt/Jibb and 5 oldschool members that wanted to re-open TP to have fun with community.

Its quite funny how everybody else said it wasn't worth it with the current ebola going on, srry we didn't care and didn't slave for something that ended this quickly. 

(Tbh I think we've made the right call with not giving a fk @Jamz)

Pls tell me what you've accomplished with any clan besides beating 2 LPC's LOL? You're god awful and so is your history, calling me a broccoli is quite big for somebody that accomplished completely nothing.

tp sucked btw