Severance vs Olympus 1-0

Ryannn

We defended first round and took a really easy win with olympus.  Hunter then banned us all of out #olympus claiming we ddosed and left.

65c28ca2f8eaf53ce3421aa92bb452b7.png

We then pmed bvg saying it was hanuman, Tribe(RSPS main clan that closed over a year ago), and Sudo that did the ddosing.

<logan`afk> bro
<logan`afk> i am an eye witness
<logan`afk> to the tribe guys, hanuman & sudo ddosing you
<logan`afk> and i do not support it
<BvG> thanks for coming clean respect

BvG probably got an e-boner when he saw this bc he knows his clan got slammed and can use this as evidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ty 4 the easy 1-0

I know it wasnt u Se! It was imperial! They knew the fights were happening because my spy told me they were ina channel talking about ddosing. Its true! Imperial ddosed olympus to make Se look bad. What a fuckin brown sticky stuff clan imperial turned out to be @ @@Syracuse @@cassidy69

If we really were the scum everyone is trying to make us out to be, why the fuck would we ddos Olympus anyways? We outpositioned you anyways it's obvious. If you really did get hit and didn't unplug your routers to avoid a loss, then I'm truly sorry but it wasn't us.

(02:01:57) * @[OP]Hunter ([email protected]) Quit (Connection reset by peer)

lol

If we really were the scum everyone is trying to make us out to be, why the fuck would we ddos Olympus anyways? We outpositioned you anyways it's obvious. If you really did get hit and didn't unplug your routers to avoid a loss, then I'm truly sorry but it wasn't us.

(02:01:57) * @[OP]Hunter ([email protected]) Quit (Connection reset by peer)

lol

VWRMJKz.png

lol