Severance vs Olympus 1-0

Ryannn

you're nothing with all multi clanners

& lmfao, isnt that where the lpc scene is about? bringing new ppl into the community?

u broccoli

No hate !!! 

They thought  they were good and relevant on the last scapewars, and now they do the same in the LPC scene dw!!

No hate !!! 

They thought  they were good and relevant on the last scapewars, and now they do the same in the LPC scene dw!!

Think we're good?

We beat the 2 best matched clans in our first week

There's a reason your brown sticky stuff clans decided to 3v1 us every weekend

you're nothing with all multi clanners

& lmfao, isnt that where the lpc scene is about? bringing new ppl into the community?

u broccoli

lmfao.......

Think we're good?

We beat the 2 best matched clans in our first week

There's a reason your brown sticky stuff clans decided to 3v1 us every weekend

lmfao.......

3v1 you, hmm interresting! Any proof of this serious accusation?

You truely are the best beating the 2 best matched clans in the LPC scene!

Is this an aftermath topic or a 1v1 flame thread now.

Pepsi is a bit upset after taking 6m from Vikings nobody backed him and he got deaded from everybody in trauma. So basically for 6m he was forced to join Olympus because he has no other friends :/

Pepsi is a bit upset after taking 6m from Vikings nobody backed him and he got deaded from everybody in trauma. So basically for 6m he was forced to join Olympus because he has no other friends :/

Ayy story time!!

He helped me out with the max Mage set he donated so I got my 6m back + more!!

3v1 you, hmm interresting! Any proof of this serious accusation?

You truely are the best beating the 2 best matched clans in the LPC scene!

Why would I have to prove something that everyone knows? Idk man it must've sucked being worse than ma/a on sw and having to close in under a week completely ruining what little left the temptation name had l0o0l

Well who's better in the lpc scene? We are an lpc so naturally speaking we are the best matched in our bracket right now...

I don't even know why you're trying at this point lmfao

Why would I have to prove something that everyone knows? Idk man it must've sucked being worse than ma/a on sw and having to close in under a week completely ruining what little left the temptation name had l0o0l

Well who's better in the lpc scene? We are an lpc so naturally speaking we are the best matched in our bracket right now...

I don't even know why you're trying at this point lmfao

where were you 3-4 years ago when it was relevant?

Lmfao I could easily beat you matched with the TP people that didn't waste their time on SW like severance and are now maxed in HPC's.

@Tim confirm pls

where were you 3-4 years ago when it was relevant?

Lmfao I could easily beat you matched with the TP people that didn't waste their time on SW like severance and are now maxed in HPC's.

@Tim confirm pls

why u running to your friends for backup? there's no way TP would've done well at all lmao, don't even joke about that - hansis was the only one bothering

regardless, if you tried, it still wouldn't have mattered much because like.. you're a broccoli lol