Who will be victorious?

slushpuppy

LPC rivlary  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be victorious?

• CD
    • Doom

All of your excuses/claims are evidently invalid. Saying that CD fought unfairly because of a few IP/NP members is ridiculous considering that your clan has unofficially merged with WK/Judgement/Law/Xl. And every single post I have seen from your members on these forums contain an incredible amount of bitching about a couple mains. A few mains should not be the deciding factor of a battle; you lost. Your clan has potential, but in all honesty, CD is just more dominant. They have been in the clan world longer than most other clans, are extremely experienced in warring, and even when CD were mains, they NEVER lost a crash war. And IMO I don't think another version of Zenith will be able to break CD.

TLDR?

All of your excuses/claims are evidently invalid. Saying that CD fought unfairly because of a few IP/NP members is ridiculous considering that your clan has unofficially merged with WK/Judgement/Law/Xl. And every single post I have seen from your members on these forums contain an incredible amount of bitching about a couple mains. A few mains should not be the deciding factor of a battle; you lost. Your clan has potential, but in all honesty, CD is just more dominant. They have been in the clan world longer than most other clans, are extremely experienced in warring, and even when CD were mains, they NEVER lost a crash war. And IMO I don't think another version of Zenith will be able to break CD.

It's obvious that having 2-3 mains isn't going to make much of a difference. I think the complaints are more about CD denying the fact that they actually do it. Wasn't there a post on this website a week or so ago about how they finally cleared the mains out of the memberlist?

Also, CD has members such as @@Georgiie who show up on level 110 accounts and attack Doom members during run-ins.

l0l np/ip is half of CD's pull broccoli, without them they are useless... same goes for np/ip

both clans would be irrelevant without each other

i guess the only way to solve this will be, we'll post a clan declaration topic calling you out, if you aren't scared you'll accept.

think everyone in this community is bored of the flames going back and forth. Step up to the plate Doom

we would if half your braindead members and ranks werent 40def+

also shoutout to CD for making multiple accounts to vote for this lmfao

l0l np/ip is half of CD's pull broccoli, without them they are useless... same goes for np/ip

both clans would be irrelevant without each other

np/ip is about 15 people max. no offence, but Doom's propaganda is ridiculous and I'm guessing you're entirely new with the clan world if you believe false accusations such as that.

np/ip is about 15 people max. no offence, but Doom's propaganda is ridiculous and I'm guessing you're entirely new with the clan world if you believe false accusations such as that.

NP pulls 35 alone....IP pulls 25 alone idk where you got that from....CD with the excuses.

Doom is so desperate they have to photoshop our clan chat?  One that we dont even use during trips?

Lol.

If anyone wants to see ACTUAL Doom leaks that expose their leadership and disgruntled members, have a look on Cd forums - clan discussion.